Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket: West Indies v England

Comments

• Options
    Looks like Strauss will have to make a decision on whether to enforce the follow on pretty soon...Windies 279/9 and Swann has a deserved fivefor...
  • Options
    personally i'd get back in a quick 150 on the board, rest our bowlers for a while they sound F*ckt! then declare and give a chance the windies could win it, overwise theyll just play for the draw
  • Options
    Windies AO for 285, giving England a lead of 281.

I'd bat again and give the bowlers a couple of sessions off, score a quick 200 and then declare just after tea tomorrow.
  • Options
    England will bat again...
  • Options
    92 - 2. Shah and Cook together. A lead of 373. 35 /40 mins till lunch, so i would now be playing one day mode till lunch, and hopefully get a lead of 400 +. Then chuck them in. 40 % chance of rain tomorrow.
  • Options
    119/3. Lead now 400.
    Lunch soon. We should really declare but maybe they'll give it another half hour or so after lunch.
  • Options
    135 - 3 at Lunch. A lead of 416. Get them in now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]135 - 3 at Lunch. A lead of 416. Get them in now.
    Nah, come out for 15 mins or so then send them back out.
  • Options
    162-4. Lead is nearly 450. But we're not exactly smashing them everywhere, thought they'd go for it a bit more.
  • Options
    201-7 now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    208 - 8 now

Freddys gone picked up a pair

but still the madness continues, harmissons been sent out - sky reckon theyre choosing the order by raffle from the hats
  • Options
    221-8 declared.

Windies need 503 to win but Flintoff not fully fit.
  • Options
    Anyone hear Boycott on TMS saying that he thought Flintoff would step down from test cricket after The Ashes to concentrate on one-dayers? That Fred's injuries wouldn't let him carry on any longer. Do you think he'll go down as a player that never quite achieved his full potential?
  • Options
    Has today started yet ?
  • Options
    Rain has delayed the start
  • Options
    Cheers mate , be very annoying now if its a draw
  • Options
    Just said they hope to start play before lunch :-(

However the sun is now shining.
  • Options
    Play under way with about 45 minutes to lunch.
  • Options
    Lack of a fully fit Flintoff is going to prove a real loss in the next day and a half i reckon.
  • Options
    196-3 a lunch.

Has draw written all over it I reckon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]196-3 a lunch.

Has draw written all over it I reckon.

Get Sarwan and Chanderpaul out and the rest will tumble. Easier said than done though as they've now got 100 partnership.
  • Options
    229-3 now.

Someone needs to do something a little bit special if we are to win.
  • Options
    We've taken the new ball.

Now or never!
  • Options
    Sarwan gone at last - Freddie don't look good.

244-4
  • Options
    5 down. Chanderpaul gone. Let's rip into the tail now
  • Options
    Swann has got Nash, four wickets to go...or the Windies have got to survive 33 overs. The Windies tail from here should *fold* but England have had problems finishing teams off recently...
  • Options
    313-7 Taylor caught by Ding Dong. Bloody close
  • Options
    last ball job looming
  • Options
    Amjad Khan and Ravi Bopara called up as back up to Freddie
  • Options
    light starting to fade