Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton - Poll, team news, views, MATCH THREAD

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Tell you what, there are some right helmets on this thread. Pathetic.

a lot of it is tongue in cheek mate after listening to the first half it sounded as if we were doing well,then people calling for subs,well look what came on.I would prefer to watch Racon,Murty and Soares than that pile of shite.
  • I agree, I like this commentator.

Worryingly, he appears to care more than some of our players.

Credit where its due, though. It sounds like Bailey, Spring and Soares gave it their all.
  • The commentator completely blasted Moo2....but also very sad.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Off It[/cite]Tell you what, there are some right helmets on this thread. Pathetic.

I thought we'd agreed to forgive him for the Seafood Linguine if he promised to go round Duck Killers tomorrow for some sausages in beans ??
  • at least mk dons and leicester won keeping a nice distance between you know who and the automatics
  • I have never heard a commentator rip into players like that before.
  • 40 guests, and none of you fookers bothered to register

Nosy parkers :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]I have never heard a commentator rip into players like that before.

it was brilliant he said it how he saw it and didn't care who it offended , fair play to him
  • Good on yer Mr commentator.
  • Sponsored links:

• Quite amazing that outburst but fair play to the commentator and he ain't even a fan.......
  • can those listening summise what he said for us who weren't

ta muchly
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]40 guests, and none of you fookers bothered to register

palace fans wondering who's laughing now;-(
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]40 guests, and none of you fookers bothered to register

Or just regulars not logged in?
  • According to Beagrie - 'Dickinson' was our best player, causing non stop problems with constant running.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Tell you what, there are some right helmets on this thread. Pathetic.

a lot of it is tongue in cheek mate after listening to the first half it sounded as if we were doing well,then people calling for subs,well look what came on.I would prefer to watch Racon,Murty and Soares than that pile of shite.

OK I can hold my hands up - I WAS WRONG

didn't hear sam mentioned but personaly I woulda brough him on - but Sharon - are you havin a laugh

racon needs be saved for sat so he did have to come off really - prob wake up 2moz and he's out for another 3 months!!!
  • He said that some of our players should be ashamed of themselves and weren't fit to wear the shirt. He gave Ambrose dog's abuse. He then saw Moo2 sloping away and went ballistic. Fair play to him.
  • edited February 2009
    Can't remember the exact words but disgrace and shame and can't be bothered figured in respect of Ambrose and Moo2 and Sam was said to be not doing anything.
  • I hav always been a supporter of Moo2 but if wat I am hearing is true he can quite simply fuck off back to France, terminate his contract please, wat a pathetic excuse of a proffesional, he can go home knowing he will still get his pay check whilst those 250 odd hav just wasted another 20 quid to watch complete shite, he really does sum up a modern pro, on a slightly better note, good for Elliot, if we r to go to League 1 it seems we hav a good keeper in Robby.

Good night all, however much I want it to happen, quite frankly we all have to be honest if Parky is to remain here for the rest of the season we r a lost cause, but hey keep the faith and COME ON YOU ADDICKS, lets go and kick the shit out of those sheep shaggers on saturday, o how I wish.
  • There are some disappointed fans calling in now.

Do you think that we should play the youth instead of shitbags like Ambrose?

I do.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer

palace fans wondering who's laughing now;-([/quote]

I'd be quite gutted not to beat us, (if i was a palace fan) - cause we are crap!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]40 guests, and none of you fookers bothered to register

make match threads members only, with a seperate thread telling guests to sign up to view it.
  • he said "Phil parkinson his berating moo2 to go over and applaud the fans,too right you have done absolutely nothing you should be ashamed of yourself" something like that quality absolutely quality.
  • What has Moo2kil done to become public enemy no.1?

yesterday, he was be referred to one of the few players who wears the shirt with pride
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]can those listening summise what he said for us who weren't

ta muchly

Basically slated sharon and mouts from the second they were on, ambrose having hand bags with one of there team rather than chasing doswn the ball, very un professional, mouts not even bothering to jog back to make a challenge

and then when mouts refused to walk up to applaud our fans, he really went off on one!! and congratulated parky on grabing mouts and sending him back up to our fans
  • He certainly didn't tonight....
  • I don't know what he did or didn't do, just heard a commentator laying into him. I'll wait to hear from some of those that were there.
  • We only ever got the best out of Ambrose when Varney was here, they were bum boys
  • brave header by soares for our goal and adebola just big and orrible and too strong for us for their goals just shown on sky.... and elliot a little slow to come off his line for the second imo
  • The commentator really laid into all 3 substitutes, saying that none of them put the slightest bit of effort in & that all 3 of them should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Ambrose & Moo2 in particular were called lazy, uninterested & not in the least bothered. He was really shouting at them & he went ballistic when Moo2 tried to slope off the pitch at the end. "For god's sake, go & clap the supporters who have travelled all this way to see you play. Try & earn your money by doing that at least, because you haven't deserved a penny for your efforts on the pitch!!". Or words to that effect anyway. Totally brilliant commentating.