Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton - Poll, team news, views, MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Blinking flip.
  • get that commentator in the dressing room , he'd give em what for.....
  • running away with it!
  • Moo2 getting a rocket from the commentator as well - takes something when a neutral commentator gets angry on our behalf.
  • And the game ends with ...Parky berating the ref for not adding extra time on in extra time for Bristol City time wasting !!!!!

bah humbug
  • Same old story.
  • Dickson shoots wide full time

Radio ~London commentator blasts #moo2
  • [cite]Posted By: covered end junior[/cite]It's all over.
    In more ways than one!!
  • Sponsored links:

• The commentator is getting really quite wound up by the terrible attitude of some of our players...

Moo2 won't go to the fans, apparently.
  • All over.

God, I have never ever heard a radio commentator lay into a player so much. Even Mark didn't do that.
  • Parky has lost the players it seems
  • Oh well, theres alwasy saturday,

9 wins from 17 now
  • Commentator on BBC London going absolutely nuts on Mootoo who tried to sneak off the pitch without applauding the fans until Parky told him to get back out there....I am loving this commentator, says what he sees - more passion than most of the tossers out there.

On a positive note it sounds like Elliott had another good game for us. I reckon he is a Charlton legend of the future.
  • Good night everyone.
  • Did I hear right that Parky went and ripped into Mooto?
  • Tell you what, there are some right helmets on this thread. Pathetic.
  • lol come on you reeeeds - another loss surely Pardy will go soon?
  • agreed play that commentary in the dressing room
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Tell you what, there are some right helmets on this thread. Pathetic.

what do you mean offie?
  • This is a bit too much - potential winners (and actually looking like a half decent football team) at half time.

Full time, nailed on losers (some of whom clearly couldn't give a monkeys).
  • Sorry but for you boys who like Moo2....he should never play for us again and probably won't.....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Did I hear right that Parky went and ripped into Mooto?[/quote]

Parky told Mootoo to get back out and applaud the fans apparently, commentator was the one that ripped into him
  • add Ambrose to that list as well......
  • BDLBDL
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Sorry but for you boys who like Moo2....he should never play for us again and probably won't.....

Agree.

Night all - Keep the faith, it's going to be a long 3 months.
  • There does seem to be something seriously wrong between the manager & the players. What on earth is going on? When your subs just can't be bothered, & they aren't afraid to show that they can't be bothered, something is obviously not right.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Did I hear right that Parky went and ripped into Mooto?[/quote]

Parky told Mootoo to get back out and applaud the fans apparently, commentator was the one that ripped into him[/quote]

Cheers Valleyman....
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]yep we sounded good in the first half maybe the fitness thing rears it's head again.

I suspect it was a case of Bristol coming out stronger, targetting our weakness (a diminutive centre half in Matty Holland) with their strength - Adebola and snatching a couple of chances.

Let's face it, most teams would walk over broken glass to play us - a bit of pressure and we fold.
  • Be serious mate Parky played Soures ahead of mootooo to begin with??? And an injured Murty????