Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton - Poll, team news, views, MATCH THREAD

Comments

• I just started lsitening to CAFCTV and they scored 2 in 2 mins.....fooking useless
  • You have to ask serious questions what that wan*er says at half time. Team talk expert.
  • ... so whats every having for dinner tomorrow?
  • Woeful defending after 10 mins
  • Come on lads - steady heads - keep cool
  • HAHAHAHA You couldn't make it up!!
  • what the fuck does parky say or is this a wind up?
  • i rest my case.
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]... so whats every having for dinner tomorrow?

Sour grapes?
  • yeah but basey is one of ours he cheers when we win ... so do i and i'm crap
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton looking very ragged at the back, someone needs to get themselves involved with the game from Charlton. need composure.
  • Bristol all over us since half time
  • Same old
  • we need to start playing football again,we will win 3-2
  • FFS this is just fcukin typical shit Charlton, I woder when the 'WE WANT PARKY OUT IS GONNA START', Game Over!
  • City must have got one hell of a arse raping at half time, theyve come out like world beaters
  • If we're 2-1 down at 90 mins and they add an extra six, do you think Parky will complain ?
  • [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]I just started lsitening to CAFCTV and they scored 2 in 2 mins.....fooking useless

Ask for your money back.

And all those that can't type without swearing despite a request so polite is was almost Edwardian, well done. You can swear.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]we need to start playing football again,we will win 3-2

dos mine eyes decieve??!!

Sorry steve..
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]we need to start playing football again,we will win 3-2

that's the spirit put on your RTG and ignore the inevitable
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd say it's unbelievable but it really isn't!
  • Charlton have thrown away 19 points from winning positions 22 if the score stays the same
  • i finish watching holby city,switch on the radio and we are 2-1 down.
  • What are you listening to Scruffle?
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]we need to start playing football again,we will win 3-2

Morts - do me a favour fella - stop going on about it, you sound like a cracked record. We know we're shit. We don;t need you reminding us every 30 seconds
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]we need to start playing football again,we will win 3-2

LOL if you think i really mean that you are pissed.
  • its his 'thing' leroy which we're not allowed to mention because that makes us admin nazis apparently

:-(
  • Adebola v Holland is just not a contest, physically. Much as I love Matty, we just can't go into important games like this with a midfield player turning out as a makeshift centre half.
  • Holland is not a CH and we paid for that...outmuscled by Adebola....
  • Come on Charlton.It's Bristol city for f**ks sake.
    Pull yourselves together