Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton - Poll, team news, views, MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Half time entertainment

Who had the best dinner tonight ?

I had 4 sausages, mash, fried onions, broccoli, carrots, gravy, mustard, Daddies sauce.

beat that !!
  • so far so good and thats parkys team out there, deff been massive improvement on fighting quality in last month, but is it to little to late? - Or isit?
  • 9 goal attempts, 4 on target to their 1
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]HT 1-0 to the lads, the natives are booing[/quote]

They are only booing because the local girls are coming onto the pitch for a spot of dancing.....have you seen Bristolian women? I am not saying they are ugly, but they bite into a lemon, and the lemon pulls a face!
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]dont worry mate we wont leave it as late as 94 mins to concede the winning goal.

You were warned earlier, back to the sofa !!
  • Well played...hopefully this time we'll try and push on, get a second and then sit back and defend/time waste.
  • Seafood linguine. Bit mincy to admit?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Half time entertainment

I had 4 sausages, mash, fried onions, broccoli, carrots, gravy, mustard, Daddies sauce.

beat that !!

fish and chips with beans (heinz obviously) bit of red and brown sauce
  • commentator: Pace of Dickson has caused problems but link up play not great. Looking good for 1-0 lead. Defence a bit jittery at times but so is Brizzle by sounds of it.
  • Take away fish n chips washed down with Becks
  • Sponsored links:

• BDLBDL
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Half time entertainment

beat that !!

Home made pasta bake with Spicy home made southern fried chicken breasts (and a pint of Bulmers)
  • Mrs is out so had chicken balti and a few beers...
  • Hotdogs, chips and beans for me........2 mins done.....
  • edited February 2009
    Not had the joy's of dinner just yet, but I feel a large mixed doner wrap from Camden is going to be the food of choice. I've heard they're good for my heart.
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Seafood linguine. Bit mincy to admit?

Depends if you were wearing your heels or flats :-)
  • sirloin steak, 2 field mushrooms, chips, fried onions, grilled toamato + 1 slice bread and butter to mop the plate.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Half time entertainment

beat that !!

Home made chicken and mushroom pie, new potatoes and carrots.

Rice pudding for desert...
  • I say, that Adebola chappie just sounds like a dashed brute, a cad and a rotter pure and simple. He keeps laying his dastardly hands upon our players and throwing himself to the floor. Poor show old chap!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

broccoli, carrots, gravy, mustard, Daddies sauce.

That is just WRONG.
    Pervert!
  • We're a healthy bunch!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Duck-Killer Brown[/cite]Hotdogs, chips and beans for me..

Are you still 12 years old ??

What's for tomorrow, alphabetty spaghetti ??

:-)

Ps. How many hotdogs ?
  • MCSMCS
    edited February 2009
    Made chicken tonight (honey and mustard) with carrots and mushroom in the sauce, with goose fat roasted tatties and spinich!! Was frigging awesome. Listening to the game and was looping the kitchin when tom soared i mean scored!! Me n Daisy hopping the kitchin hahahhaha

*Edit washed down with 6 bottles of carlsberg export!* **Edit edit not my fave beer but has done the trick!*

come on you addicks
  • Anyone have a link to commentary that works? p.s sorry I am late was at the Gym!
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]sirloin steak

On a Tuesday ???

Has the credit crunch not stretched to Eltham ???
  • Oh yeah - Pudding was hot chocolate cake with Custard
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]We're a healthy bunch!!!

lol to add to all this I had chicken and Rice for dinner ;o)
  • edited February 2009
    Tortellini all'arrabiata

mmmmm
  • My dinner

Cold Chicken, crispy bacon, beans and a Jacket Potato followed by a bit of bread pudding...yummy yum yum
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]sirloin steak, 2 field mushrooms, chips, fried onions, grilled toamato + 1 slice bread and butter to mop the plate.

washing it down with a couple (yeah right) glasses of red.
  • Pizza with Salad, and a load of carribean pepper sauce on the pizza luverly! I had a saag alo soup from pret for lunch too which was superb!