Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton - Poll, team news, views, MATCH THREAD

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]253 away fans impressive

we have a huge bristol based fan base.
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]its his 'thing' leroy which we're not allowed to mention because that makes us admin nazis apparently

You might not be able to mention it, but I'll mention what the f*** I like. Its annoying.
  • bit worried by lack of changes,

why do all our managers become reactive rather than proactive??
  • it might have been 300 if it was half term.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]253 away fans impressive

we have a huge bristol based fan base.

someone actually mentioned earlier on a thread we have a fair few down that way !!
  • Don't blame Holland. First goal the commentary blamed no cover from Murty or Ward.

Sounds to me like Murty is nowhere near fit...playing through the pain is all very noble but isn't always what the team needs if it restricts your mobility
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]So why did we only react to get someone in when Fortune got injured?

Cos we're skint.

I know that, but if there's money there to get someone in on loan when we're as good as down then there must have been some money there to get someone in earlier in the season when we needed cover.
  • [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]bit worried by lack of changes,

what changes do you want ? our problems lie with the defence and we have no cover!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Another Corner
  • Corner Charlton again Dickson wins it.
  • Charlton seem to be coming back into it, Dickson mentioned a couple of times. Corner Charlton
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]wolves 3-2 norwich

come on

with all due respect Norwich losing makes no difference at all.

I believe we'll go down, but I still want that hope that by some miracle we can scrap by and survuve, nothing betta than a final day of the season survival
  • 253 is pretty good... apparenty you get extra points for away following.
  • [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]bit worried by lack of changes,

Agreed, my biggest problem with Pardew and Parky. Always making substitutions after we go down 2-1, or usually 3-1.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]its his 'thing' leroy which we're not allowed to mention because that makes us admin nazis apparently

You might not be able to mention it, but I'll mention what the f*** I like. Its annoying.

please tell me what my 'thing' is... is it
    away fans
    curbishley
    or how bad we are
  • We played so well first half. So many times the lack of a second goal when on top has done us. Other teams come back against us when we are winning. When we go behind we never come back. That's why I've lost all hope this season. Criticize me by all means but it's how I feel.
  • Corner to Charlton from Dickson snap shot
  • Almost own goal by Spring
  • Sponsored links:

• Well played Elliot corner Bristol.
  • Super save from Elliott. corner to Brissle on counter attack.
  • Corner to Brizzle
  • Get Murty off. sounds like he can barely walk!
  • [cite]Posted By: rufusisadogsname[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]bit worried by lack of changes,

Agreed, my biggest problem with Pardew and Parky. Always making substitutions after we go down 2-1, or usually 3-1.

again i will ask what changes do you want made,from my take dickson and kandol are doing ok racon and spring seem ok.Do you want Burton please enlighten me.
  • RE: Northstandsteve.

don't no which changes but fresh legs are needed in the middle would take off racon (as first game back and on a yellow) and one other, ppick it out a hat
  • Murty coming off
  • Murty down and 'in trouble'
  • Murty staying on.