Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marriage.. The Pro's & Cons???

124»

Comments

• Options
    Been together with my lady for just shy of 15 years. We've never really had a proper row, and i love her more with every year. As a complete non-achiever in everything in life and not particularly having much to offer, i still find it amazing how lucky i am to share my life with such a wonderful lady........ AFKA Bartram.......

Don't worry mate plenty of time left for a good argument..... that is what kids were invented for.......and the making up has it's rewards!
  • Options
    My wife is my life . 18 years married . She will never understand/know how much she means to me. God knows where or what i would have been without her.It would have been a dark place im sure. Won the lottery of life when i met her.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]My wife is my life . 18 years married . She will never understand/know how much she means to me. God knows where or what i would have been without her.It would have been a dark place im sure. Won the lottery of life when i met her.

If she also votes Tory, you need to change the word lottery tp Euromillions