Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Hal1x said:

nasty and not funny.
    Well, at least four people disagree with you. 
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

nasty and not funny.
    Sad that the death of a political opponent is celebrated 30 years down the line by people especially when the Labour government under Harold Wilson closed more collieries than Margaret Thatcher 

• Options
    Hal1x said:

nasty and not funny.
    Sad that the death of a political opponent is celebrated 30 years down the line by people especially when the Labour government under Harold Wilson closed more collieries than Margaret Thatcher 

May I suggest that political debate be taken elsewhere please.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Hal1x said:

nasty and not funny.
    Oh thats all right then, that totally justifies the comment. It is not in fact nasty but is actually extremely funny. I must humbly apologise. 

• Options
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:

nasty and not funny.
    Oh thats all right then, that totally justifies the comment. It is not in fact nasty but is actually extremely funny. I must humbly apologise. 

That bordered on funny …. We’re back on task 

Three midgets were in a bar ………
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

nasty and not funny.
    So you're saying it's perfectly in line with the tone of half the jokes on here? 

We all think a lot of the jokes on here are unfunny and most of us probably find a fair proportion in bad taste. It's just we disagree on which ones so in order for this thread to work at all we ignore the dodgy ones and laugh at the good ones.

Personally, while this isn't a joke I'd ever tell, I don't think it's the nastiest or the least funny even on this one page. But I understand that a paramedic might find it offensive.
  • Options
    Blimus, didnt think it warranted a thesis on it, just thought it was a) nasty and b) unfunny.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Blimus, didnt think it warranted a thesis on it, just thought it was a) nasty and b) unfunny.
    You've already humbly apologised for that view, yet you're still pushing it.  Make your mind up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So you could say she was the starter for the environment push we constantly drone on about
  • Options

• Options
    edited July 2023
    I've got what I call a trophy wife.
    Her ears stick out and she's got the names of previous winners tattood down her back.
  • Options
    No description available
  • Options
    I watched a very interesting documentary on tomatoes last night, well worth the watch. If you missed it, you’ll find it on ketchup 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don’t get this. 
    What is a sealift centre? 

presumably a play on purposes/porpoises but don’t really get it 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I don’t get this. 

*SeaLife
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I don’t get this. 

*SeaLife
    That makes more sense. 

Was trying to think why you would lift a seal up !! 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I don’t get this. 

*SeaLife
    Thank you fort the corruption 
  • Options
    Perhaps a variation on …..

A man in a chip shop where he asked for a Steak and Kidley pie. The chip shop owner queried by asking . Don’t you mean steak and kidney …… The man replied “that’s what I said diddle I “
  • Options
    Journalist Barbara Walters filed a report on gender roles in Kuwait a few years prior to the first Gulf War.  She noted then that, in traditional Islamic fashion, women customarily walked a  few paces behind their husbands.  Recently, Walters returned to Kuwait and observed that the MEN now walked a few paces behind their wives.  She approached one of the Kuwaiti women for an explanation.

”This is marvellous’ Barbara said, ‘What enables women here to achieve this reversal of roles?”

The Kuwaiti woman replied “Land mines”.