Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    I was at the fairground in the queue for the guess your weight stall.
    When I eventually got to the front the bloke looked at me and said, "About 20 minutes?"
  • Options

• Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Can't be a genuine Millwall supporter - all the apostrophes are in the right places.
  • Options

• Options

By appointment to HRH KC III

May be an image of swan goose and text
  • Options
    Enjoy the street party?
  • Options
    During the summer holidays one of our class was given the school hamster to look after but they’d always die during the break and then someone else had to look after the hamster
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    MrWalker said:
    Mate just told me its the law that you to have dipped headlights on when it's raining in Sweden.

How the feck am I supposed to know if its raining in Sweden?
    Is that even when you are walking?
  • Options
    I was in Frome yesterday and saw this outside a baker's shop.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking hell, is this what this thread has come to.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Fucking hell, is this what this thread has come to.
    I don’t get it?
  • Options
    A guy gets in an elevator with a very large man.  The large man starts talking.

”Hi!  I’m 210cm tall, weigh 110kg, have a 40cm-long penis, a right ball that weighs 1kg and a left ball that weighs 1.5kg”

He then puts out a hand and adds “Turner Brown”

All of a sudden the little guy faints.  When he wakes up he asks the big guy “What did you say?”

The guy repeats “Hi!  I’m 210cm tall, weigh 110kg, have a 40cm-long penis, a right ball which weighs 1kg and a left ball which weighs 1.5kg”.  Again he puts out his hand and adds “Turner Brown”.

”Oh’ says the little guy ‘I thought you said turn around!”
  • Options
    Asked the checkout guy at the petrol station why the tyre pressure machine costs a pound these days when it used to be free, he said inflation.
  • Options
    Meanwhile, in Scotland …

• Options
    There are only 10 types of people; those who understand binary and those who don’t.
  • Options
    I'm reading a suspense novel in Braille. Something is about to happen, I can feel it.