Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Where there's a will, I want to be in it
    In filling out an application, where it says, 'In case of emergency, notify:' I put 'DOCTOR.'
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
    You don't need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
    There's a fine line between 'big cuddles' and holding someone down so they can't get away.
  • Options
    A pound coin was thrown onto the pitch at Fratton Park. Police are trying to determine whether it was a missile or a takeover bid.
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday will go up this season as champions.
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday will go up this season as champions.
    and the year after...
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

An elderly man was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. He opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No," but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me.

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."

The old man said, "Okay."

He hung up the phone and counted to 30.

Then he phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them." and he hung up.

Within five minutes, Six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the old man's residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to old man, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

He just smiled and said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

(True Story) I LOVE IT!
    Don't mess with old people
  • Options
    Very good but off topic.
  • Options
    "Where there's a will, I want to be in it"

This is called a paraprosdokian - just thought I'd share that.
  • Options
    My mate texted me : "Who sang 'That's neat, that's neat, that's neat, that's neat, I really love your tiger feet' "

I replied "Mud"

He texted back.... "That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right...."

Bastard.
  • Options
    Richard Branson has rejected the chance to sponsor Millwall. 'You cannot put Virgin on the shirt of a team that gets fucked every week'.
  • Options
    I got one of those Anti-Bullying wristbands yesterday.
    Nicked it off some little fat ginger kid with glasses.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Once upon a time, there lived a man who had a terrible passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they always had an embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction on him. One day he met a girl and fell in love.

When it became apparent that they would marry, he thought to himself, she'll never go through with the marriage with me carrying on like this, so he made the supreme sacrifice and gave up beans. Shortly after that they were married.

A few months later, on the way home from work, his car broke down and since they lived in the country, he called his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk, on his way home, he passed a small cafe and the wonderful aroma of baked beans overwhelmed him. Since he still had several miles to walk he figured he could walk off any ill affects before he got home.

So he went in and ordered, and before leaving had 3 extra large helpings of baked beans, All the way home he putt-putted, by the time he arrived home he felt reasonably safe. His wife met him at the door and seemed somewhat excited. She exclaimed, "Darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for you for dinner tonight!" She put a blindfold on him, and led him to his chair at the head of the table and made him promise not to peek.

At this point he was beginning to feel another one coming on. Just as his wife was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang.,she again made him promise not to peek until she returned, and away she went to answer the phone. While she was gone, he seized the opportunity. He shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not only loud, but ripe as a rotten egg.

He had a hard time breathing, so he felt for his napkin and fanned the air about him. He had just started to feel better, when another urge came on. He raised his leg and RRIIIPPPP !!! It sounded like a diesel engine revving, and smelled worse. To keep from gagging, he tried fanning his arms a while, hoping the smell would dissipate. He got another urge.

This was a real blue ribbon winner, the windows shook, the dishes on the table rattled and a minute later the flowers on the table were dead. While keeping an ear tuned in on the conversation in the hallway, and keeping his promise of staying blindfolded, he carried on like this for the next ten minutes, farting and fanning each time with his napkin.

When he heard the phone farewells he neatly laid his napkin on his lap and folded his hands on top of it, smiling contentedly, he was the picture of innocence when his wife walked in.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked at the dinner table, after assuring her he had not peeked, she removed the blindfold and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"
  • Options
    So what's the joke ?
    Could it be that she had served him baked beans ?
  • Options
    I've seen an alternative but similar version where the wife had invited his whole family to the party who were seated round the table, but I think it works much better as a joke if this surely irrelevant detail is omitted.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited March 2012
    So what's the joke ?
    Could it be that she had served him baked beans ?
    I think she missed the end bit out. She'd arranged a surprise party and all the family and friends were sitting around. Edit. Just saw IdleHans post
  • Options
    Once upon a time, there lived a man who had a terrible passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they always had an embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction on him. One day he met a girl and fell in love.

When it became apparent that they would marry, he thought to himself, she'll never go through with the marriage with me carrying on like this, so he made the supreme sacrifice and gave up beans. Shortly after that they were married.

A few months later, on the way home from work, his car broke down and since they lived in the country, he called his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk, on his way home, he passed a small cafe and the wonderful aroma of baked beans overwhelmed him. Since he still had several miles to walk he figured he could walk off any ill affects before he got home.

So he went in and ordered, and before leaving had 3 extra large helpings of baked beans, All the way home he putt-putted, by the time he arrived home he felt reasonably safe. His wife met him at the door and seemed somewhat excited. She exclaimed, "Darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for you for dinner tonight!" She put a blindfold on him, and led him to his chair at the head of the table and made him promise not to peek.

At this point he was beginning to feel another one coming on. Just as his wife was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang.,she again made him promise not to peek until she returned, and away she went to answer the phone. While she was gone, he seized the opportunity. He shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not only loud, but ripe as a rotten egg.

He had a hard time breathing, so he felt for his napkin and fanned the air about him. He had just started to feel better, when another urge came on. He raised his leg and RRIIIPPPP !!! It sounded like a diesel engine revving, and smelled worse. To keep from gagging, he tried fanning his arms a while, hoping the smell would dissipate. He got another urge.

This was a real blue ribbon winner, the windows shook, the dishes on the table rattled and a minute later the flowers on the table were dead. While keeping an ear tuned in on the conversation in the hallway, and keeping his promise of staying blindfolded, he carried on like this for the next ten minutes, farting and fanning each time with his napkin.

When he heard the phone farewells he neatly laid his napkin on his lap and folded his hands on top of it, smiling contentedly, he was the picture of innocence when his wife walked in.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked at the dinner table, after assuring her he had not peeked, she removed the blindfold and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"
    To his shock and horror, there were twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party.

Sorry forgot the last line oopsie lol
  • Options
    *How to kill a joke No59..................;-)
  • Options
    It's why women make rubbish comedians ;0)
  • Options
    ok... you asked for it...

Q: Why do men become smarter during sex?
    A: Because they are plugged into a genius.

Q: Why don’t women blink during foreplay?
    A: They don’t have time.

Q: Why does it take 1 million sperm to fertilize 1 egg?
    A: They won’t stop for directions.

Q: Why did God put men on earth?
    A: Because a vibrator can’t mow the lawn.

Q: Why don’t women have men’s brains?
    A: Because they don’t have penises to put them in.

Q: What do electric trains and breasts have in common?
    A: They’re intended for children, but it’s the men who usually end up playing with them.

Q: Why do men snore when they lay on their backs?
    A: Because their balls fall over their assholes and they vapor lock.

Q: Why do men masturbate?
    A: It’s sex with someone they love.

Q: Why were men given larger brains than dogs?
    A: So they won’t hump women’s legs at cocktail parties.

Q: Why did God make men before women?
    A: You need a rough draft before you have a final copy.

Q: Why is a man’s pee yellow and his sperm white?
    A: So he can tell if he is coming or going.

Q: How many men does it take to put the toilet seat down?
    A: Nobody knows, it hasn’t happened yet.

Q: What is the thinnest book in the world?
    A: What men know about women.

Q: How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    A: One. Men will screw anything.

Q: How does a man take a bubble bath?
    A: He eats beans for dinner.

Q: What’s a man’s idea of foreplay?
    A: A half hour of begging.

Q: How can you tell if a man is sexually aroused?
    A: He’s breathing

Q: What’s the difference between men and government bonds?
    A: Government bonds mature.

Q: How do you save a man from drowning?
    A: Take your foot off of his head.

Q: What do men an beer bottle have in common?
    A: They are both empty from the head up.

Q: How can you tell if a man is happy?
    A: Who cares?

Q: How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
    A: We don’t know. It’s never happened.

Q: How are men and parking spots alike?
    A: The good ones are always taken and the only ones left are handicapped.

Q: What is a man’s idea of helping out with housework?
    A: Lifting his leg so you can vacuum.
  • Options

To his shock and horror, there were twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party.

Sorry forgot the last line oopsie lol
    Tommy Cooper moment there :-)

• Options
    Why do women fake orgasms?
    They think men care
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why do women wear make up and perfume?
    Because they are ugly and they smell :-)
  • Options
    Don't give up the day job Sadie.
  • Options
    Why do women wear white on there wedding day.
    To match the kitchen appliances
  • Options
    Q. What do you call the useless piece of skin on the end of a man's penis?
    A. His body.

Q. How are husbands like lawn mowers?
    A. They're hard to get started, they emit noxious odours, and half the time they don't work.

Men are like......

.....placemats
    they only show up when there's food on the table.

.....mascara
    they usually run at the first sign of emotion.

.....bike helmets
    they're good in emergencies but usually just look silly.

.....government bonds
    they take so long to mature.

.....copiers
    you need them in reproduction but that's about it.

.....lava lamps
    fun to look at it but not all that bright.

.....bank accounts
    without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.

.....high heels
    they're easy to walk on once you get the hang of it.

.....curling irons
    they're always hot and always in your hair.

.....mini skirts
    if your not careful they'll creep up your legs.

.....handguns
    keep one around long enough and your gonna want to shoot it.

• Options
    Sexist............;-)
  • Options
    Sexist............;-)
    I'm not sexist...I love sex!
  • Options
    We need mens lib
  • Options
    Sexist............;-)
    I'm not sexist...I love sex!
    Tangoflash - think you've got an invite there mate!

• Options
    What do women and dogsh*t have in common?

They are both easier to pick up the older they are.
  • Options
    i was watching an 18 rated film with my son the other day when he said to me "dad, i'm scared, is that woman going to die?"

i said "i'd imagine she will judging by the size of that horse's cock"