Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options
    Born in York lived in London for 19 years, 7 of them in Catford where I caught the bug - now living near Norwich
  • Options
    Born , bred and still live in Dartford - West for the past 40 years .
  • Options
    chicago, IL USA
  • Options
    Still costa del Chatham
  • Options
    Herne Hill, then Hither Green ,Great Yarmouth, Crawley, Hither Green and then Crawley again. Have been about a bit
  • Options
    Born at QM Sidcup, lived in Eltham, Sydenham, Redhill and now I'm part of the Medway massive in Strood.
  • Options
    Shoreham by Sea - via Catford, Basildon, Welling, Belevedere, Barnehurst and Erith
  • Options
    Not offering a prize to anyone guessing where I live ;0)
  • Options
    Al Khor, Qatar....via Glasgow, Reading (where i got involved with Charlton), Israel, Turin, NY, Sydney, Perth and Twickenham
  • Options
    Coney Hall
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sunny Ashford
  • Options
    From Wednesday for Five Days I'll be House Sitting for Gumbo in Milton, does anyone remember how much that Brass was charging Rooney an Hour by the way?
  • Options
    Croydon then East Grinstead
  • Options
    don't recall contributing to this thread so...

born in Woolwich mothers and babies
    lived Cherry Orchard and then Charlton for 24 years, then Eltham for 9 years, moving once whilst there (where I lived when I joined here!), now residing in Welling for the past 2 years.....done with moving houses now I think !
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Born in Northwick Park Hospital Harrow, grew up in Sevenoaks, lived in Birmingham for 3 years at unit, Lewisham/Blackheath and now in Islington. (My Mum grew up on the Cherry Orchard Estate and my Nan lived her entire life in Charlton and is buried in Charlton Cemetery, hence the affiliation).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Not offering a prize to anyone guessing where I live ;0)

New South Wales? Hampstead? Come on, we demand to know as we don't like guessing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]Al Khor, Qatar....via Glasgow, Reading (where i got involved with Charlton), Israel, Turin, NY, Sydney, Perth and Twickenham
    Thats quite an impressive list!
  • Options
    Born in Queen Mary's Sidcup, now live about 2 minutes from the hospital so have not been very far at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Not offering a prize to anyone guessing where I live ;0)

Like SHG, up on the hill.
    I live in the very same road mentioned in Keith Peacocks book, in fact the house Mr Peacock lived in as a player and was owned by Charlton is now up for sale.
  • Options
    Everywhere I've lived has a personality disorder.

Herbert Road SE18, which doesn't know if it's Plumstead or Woolwich or "Shooters Hill Slopes"
    Blackfen, which is just confused Sidcup
    Hither Green, which is Lewisham but less so (or more so) (and built by a Quaker so depressingly pub-free)
    Kidbrooke Grove, (Blackheath but kinda Kidbrooke)
    and Bickley, which the Post Office insists is Bromley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cairo (14yrs), Geneva (10), Zurich (2), Soho (2 best years of my life), Wiesbaden (1), Milan (1), Rotterdam (1), Beirut (3), France (39),
    now living in Paris.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adrian[/cite]Cairo (14yrs), Geneva (10), Zurich (2), Soho (2 best years of my life), Wiesbaden (1), Milan (1), Rotterdam (1), Beirut (3), France (39),
    now living in Paris.[/quote]

Alright jetsetter chill out... how the fook did you end up supporting Charlton?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adrian[/cite]Cairo (14yrs), Geneva (10), Zurich (2), Soho (2 best years of my life), Wiesbaden (1), Milan (1), Rotterdam (1), Beirut (3), France (39),
    now living in Paris.

Alright jetsetter chill out... how the fook did you end up supporting Charlton?

He was born in Charlton, he married Judith Charmers ; )
  • Options
    Headmaster in Swiss school was Welsh, supported Cardiff City and hated me. He kept ranting against all other teams, only Brit to counter him was a Charlton.
    So I desperately wanted Charlton to do better than Cardiff. We did for 4 consecutive seasons before ending bottom of the then div 1 and being relegated
    with ......Cardiff City. The rest is history, the Soho years, the 7 first Charlton games attended, all lost, it creates bonds you know!
  • Options
    When this thread started I lived on Delafield Road 3 minutes from the ground, thanks to some advice recieved here a year ago I now live in Sunny Sidcup; not sure I could take the move from Urban Charlton to Suburban Sidcup but to be honest I am thoroughly enjoying not waking up to 'police do not cross' tape across the road!

And the trip to London Bridge is near enough as quick, though the every 30 minutes later in the evening is a bit of a pain, when I time leaving the pub wrong.
  • Options
    Erith, Old Kent Road, Camberwell, Brixton, Dartford, Cambridge and now Canterbury (for 25 years).

adrian 4 hours ago quote# 440
    Cairo (14yrs), Geneva (10), Zurich (2), Soho (2 best years of my life), Wiesbaden (1), Milan (1), Rotterdam (1), Beirut (3), France (39),
    now living in Paris.

Whereabouts in Paris? I spend quite a lot of time there too.
  • Options
    Born in Scotland, moved to Greenwich, The Standard, Woolwich, Kidbrooke Lee Green, Eltham and Charlton. Can't beat the Royal Borough of Greenwich and still get to see the Addicks regularly. FACT.
  • Options
    Centre. Villiers tube station.
  • Options
    Born in Lewisham, lived just off the High Street, then Brockley (went to the same Primary School as Graham Tutt - hence the user-name), Lee and have been in Kidbrooke since 1986.
  • Options
    with the carrot crunchers out on the Cambridgeshire fens.