Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]sittingbourne but only recently[/quote]

You cant beat the bourne
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]sittingbourne but only recently

You cant beat the bourne

where abouts are you? only lived here 6 weeks.

[cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Now residing in St. John's, Lewisham!

ah that place where the train never wants to stop..."This is the Connex South-Eastern service to Dartford calling at ALL stations except St Johns." the funny thing is the train never stops there but there are always people on the platform watching the train whizz pass.
  • Options
    born and raised in erith. went to northumberland heath secondary school ( brook st ). now live on the borders of notting hill london, ooo ain't i posh?%-{> not.
  • Options
    I actually Live and have lived in Charlton all my life ............WOOOOOO
  • Options
    New Eltham, SE9
  • Options
    I have lived in many places in the bourne mainly towards Bapchild but have lived in milton and murston at various times, but i now live in maidstone but am in sittingbourne most weekends.

Where are you?
  • Options
    born and bread greenwich
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]I have lived in many places in the bourne mainly towards Bapchild but have lived in milton and murston at various times, but i now live in maidstone but am in sittingbourne most weekends.

Where are you?

in Milton, I love it so far. My Brother in-law lives in Murston and the Mother in-law lives in the centre of Sittingbourne.
  • Options
    Born in guys Central London, Grew up my whole life in Orpington
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Now residing in St. John's, Lewisham!

ah that place where the train never wants to stop..."This is the Connex South-Eastern service to Dartford calling at ALL stations except St Johns." the funny thing is the train never stops there but there are always people on the platform watching the train whizz pass.
    I don't find it funny!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bermondsey.
    Don't blame me, I was born here and have never had enough money to move.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]Bermondsey.
    Don't blame me, I was born here and have never had enough money to move.
    Hang a Charlton flag out of your window and everyone will forgive you!
  • Options
    Its bad enough when I wear my shirt out, I get beeped at by men in vans.
  • Options
    Now living in Killorglin and have never seen any Charlton merchandise being worn here except by me.
    I'm from Milltown, well more Listry, just back the road from you. What are the odds!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]Its bad enough when I wear my shirt out, I get beeped at by men in vans.

Where in Bermondsey? I used to live there - and went to school there too!
  • Options
    Bricklayers Arms, where Tower Bridge Road meets Old Kent Road.
  • Options
    22. My Nan lives there! On Lynton Road.
  • Options
    Romford, via Greenwich, Belvedere and Eith
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Born in Colchester, but the family is from Greenwich, Woolwich and Blackheath. Went to school in Blackheath

Now live in Luxembourg and enjoying it.
  • Options
    Plumstead Barnfield Gardens, have been on Sheppey for the last 30 years or so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kings Hill, strangely enough.
  • Options
    Born Brockley, raised in Deptford. Then lived Catford, West Wickham, Brockley, Penge, Eden Park and now, sunny Woolwich!
  • Options
    Born and Bred Malta.Then Highbury,East Greenwich,Woolwich and Malta again.Also got house in Sheerness.
  • Options
    Born and lived in Grays until 6 years ago, now in sunny Charlton!
  • Options
    Born and bred Bromley. Also lived in Shortlands, Petts Wood and now St Paul's Cray. A real globetrotter.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]Born and bred Bromley. Also lived in Shortlands, Petts Wood and now St Paul's Cray. A real globetrotter.[/quote]

Snap, well coney hall.
  • Options
    Used to live in Herne Hill, moved to Harlow Essex about 4 and a half years ago.
  • Options
    Sunbury - via Erith, Eltham, Old Bexley, Bexleyheath, Greenwich, Cairo & Brussels
  • Options
    From N.Wales lived in Sidcup and went to primary school there,then Bexleyheath school still living in Sidcup then a couple of years in Chatham and back to Sidcup .Emigrated to Scotland and currently living in Ochiltree in deepest Ayrshire.Funny thing I seem to be only one in village wearing a Charlton top.
  • Options
    Brought up in Exeter but now living in Woolwich.