Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Noel Fielding. I used to enjoy watching bake off but I can't watch it these days because of him. He makes my shit itch!!
  • Options

Noel Fielding. I used to enjoy watching bake off but I can't watch it these days because of him. He makes my shit itch!!

Agree 100%. They made a ricket moving to C4. Not watched one episode as Fielding & Leith are not a patch on Mel & Mary.
  • Options

Agree 100%. They made a ricket moving to C4. Not watched one episode as Fielding & Leith are not a patch on harder to knock one out over than Mel & Mary.
    Say what you mean golfy
  • Options
    When the wireless internet connection varies from strong to disconnected and you haven't changed anything.

(Especially when you are on the vinegar strokes) :wink:
  • Options
    Seeing a £500 tent for £50 and in the time it took to email the guy it being sold.
  • Options

Agree 100%. They made a ricket moving to C4. Not watched one episode as Fielding & Leith are not a patch on Mel & Mary.
    How do you know if you have not watched one episode of them?
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Couples who hold hands on a commute walk. Undoubtedly walking slower than the required pace and taking up twice as much room.

If you want to be in love then fine, just don't do it on a London Underground walkway between the hours of 7-9am

You romantic bugger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Croydon said:

Couples who hold hands on a commute walk. Undoubtedly walking slower than the required pace and taking up twice as much room.

If you want to be in love then fine, just don't do it on a London Underground walkway between the hours of 7-9am

They'll soon learn mate. Couple of years from now they won't even be able to bear sitting next to each other on the train.
    Or on holiday in Mexico?
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Can I add to this: Couples smooching on a commuter train. Wait until you get home!
  • Options
    Not having enough threads about Josh Cullen...
  • Options
    People who don’t notice the ending of a 50mph zone and continue to crawl along in any of the 3 lanes at that speed.
  • Options

People who don’t notice the ending of a 50mph zone and continue to crawl along in any of the 3 lanes at that speed.

Especially if they're driving:)
  • Options
    The general thing that annoys me might be my age and absence of ability to stay in touch, but when did Reading and Leeds stop being a rock/indie festival? Watching the highlights... I love new music, and it's aaaall new music. I haven't a scooby who anyone is or what's going on. I'd heard of N*E*R*D. They suck the empty bag
  • Options
    People posting the results of other games you want to watch on MOTD later on our own post match thread. Now have to avoid that thread as well as the actual match thread to avoid knowing the outcome in advance. Cheers.

Yeah, I know, it's ruined my life Saturday evening, blah, blah, blah, get over it, etc.

Grumpy of Bournemouth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

Blokes who acknowledge/wave to the local kebab shop workers as they’re walking past as if it’s a symbol of status.

“Wow, look at him, he knows the kebab shop staff.”

I'm genuinely laughing at this one, I don't think I've ever seen someone do that but if o did it would make my day
  • Options
    couples in supermarkets who are obviously more important than anyone else in there who stand in separate queues to see which one will move the fastest and then have to annoy everyone in both lines by moving all their stuff to the front of the checkout that will see them get served 30 seconds earlier than the other one
  • Options
    That Roxanne bird off Celeb Big Brother. Don’t think I’ve ever been so wound up by something I’ve seen on TV.
  • Options
    Celtic fans, never met a decent one. All have been bellends in one way or another.
  • Options
    "Is the game almost over?" as I'm watching them warm up.
  • Options

People posting the results of other games you want to watch on MOTD later on our own post match thread. Now have to avoid that thread as well as the actual match thread to avoid knowing the outcome in advance. Cheers.

Yeah, I know, it's ruined my life Saturday evening, blah, blah, blah, get over it, etc.

Grumpy of Bournemouth.

I thought this had stopped on the matchday thread, or are you seeing it on other forums?
  • Options
    there.....their
    bought....brought
    your.......you’re
    The number of folk who use these words incorrectly is astonishing!
  • Options
    People who still watch Big Brother in 2018.