Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    My wife......it's supposed to be M&D decorating not just fecking M :(
  • Options
    Macronate said:

In Morrison's this morning, bread is stacked up similar to that above.

As I'm walking along the aisle, this woman proceeds to squeeze every bloody loaf she can to determine how soft each loaf might be before placing one in her trolley.

I could physically see all the other loaves breathing out, trying to recover their shape after Mrs Fingers had groped them to within an inch of their lives.

#protectourbread

What do you expect shopping at Morrison's? Wouldn't get thay sort of behaviour at Waitrose.
  • Options

Pictures of the Moon.

Are you a werewolf?
    Nah, but the wall to wall coverage of yesterday's super blue blood moon just went on a bit. I eventually felt impelled to have a gander after seeing the fantastic images from around the world. As you can see, the moon over my place is just a moon, not orange, not blue, not bigger than St Paul's Cathedral, the statue of Liberty or Christ the Redeemer. Furthermore no flock of errant geese flew by or even a lousy jumbo jet.
  • Options

What does this mean?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

What does this mean?
    Mum and Dad not just f****** Mum?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

What does this mean?
    It means his partner in decorating (wife) isn't helping with the decorating.
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

What does this mean?
    Bingo
  • Options
    After seeing it mentioned a few times I thought I'd login to Hamster Movies. Having studied it for about 3 hours I saw no sign of our furry friends ( well not the rodent variety anyway ).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Right now it's 'Divorced Dad' and his two screaming, out of control kids that are running laps around the coffee shop whilst he's making a loud phone call to his mate and doing that thing where you hold the phone about a foot away from you.

In the meantime his kids have had at least two near misses with customers carrying hot drinks and the youngest, about 4, has narrowly avoided trapping his fingers in the shop door as he was swinging off it and running in and out. He seems oblivious to all this.

It's a coffee shop mate not Charlie Chalks Fun Factory.

Probably a tight git as there as soft play areas specifically designed for just this behaviour.
  • Options
    Soft play areas such as quicksand?
  • Options
    edited February 2018

MrOneLung said:

What does this mean?
    Bingo
    It was easier to decode the Nazis enigma code, why not write it in plain English, either that or offer up a prize FFS!!!. This may make it on a list of "things that annoy you", if only we had one.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Soft play areas such as quicksand?

Or located in Iraq.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Stuck on a bus back from shitty Romford to Stratford as there is no trains and screaming kids and effing traffic jam packed on the chuffing roads.
  • Options
    What is it with 10 people that come to their stop and they all press the fucking bell!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    John Inverdale
  • Options
    Fragile lot on here.
  • Options
    When pundits/commentators pronounce the K in Knockaert.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

Should it be pronounced Knocaert? :wink:
  • Options
    Talal said:

Because you should.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Talal said:

Because you should.
    I don't care it sounds ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Gi.
  • Options
    Throwing away 3 points
  • Options
    Gerry Armstrong
  • Options
    2 bints off Nationwide ad, close thread
  • Options
    Played football last night, 1st time in about a year. Did ok but can hardly walk this morning.