Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

Played football last night, 1st time in about a year. Did ok but can hardly w@nk this morning.

Can’t even contemplate that mate
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Being late for work, bending down and hearing that telltale rip. No time to change, off to the office with my ass torn asunder. Had the presence of mind to grab some copydex on the way out. Means I'll have to spend 20 mins in the bog this morning and be in constant fear of getting my aris glued shut

When I read copydex I thought of tippex and wondered why you would want a white stripe on the seat of your trousers!!!
  • Options
    iaitch said:

McBobbin said:

Being late for work, bending down and hearing that telltale rip. No time to change, off to the office with my ass torn asunder. Had the presence of mind to grab some copydex on the way out. Means I'll have to spend 20 mins in the bog this morning and be in constant fear of getting my aris glued shut

When I read copydex I thought of tippex and wondered why you would want a white stripe on the seat of your trousers!!!
    I'm wearing a white suit
  • Options
    Just had to google copydex.

Could you just staple them?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Just had to google copydex.

Could you just staple them?

Might try that. Actually did a few bends for the receptionist and asked if she could see my arse. Entirely reasonable request and her idea, after a sensible discussion on the subject. If anyone had walked in, I'd have been fired on the spot
  • Options
    That although its billed to start at 7pm The One Show always starts a couple of minutes earlier.
  • Options
    The One Show
  • Options
    When you have a pee and the lid starts to fall towards you mid-pee.
  • Options
    Epson printers & especially their customer services dept. Bought a cartridge of black ink & one of blue on-line from them last week at £15 a pop. The blue one started playing up over the weekend with error messages saying to replace it. I rang their helpline & the bloke I spoke to said that the printer might be on its last legs & to repair it would cost £120 - the printer is 5 years old & cost me less than £50 new. I said that as this was the first time I had ordered ink from them directly (I usually buy Asda's own make for £5 but they had run out & I needed ink urgently) then perhaps the cartridge was at fault & could they not just send me a new one (at £15) rather than either spending £120 (!!!!) on a repair or buying a new one (which is what I was going to do). Sorry, he said, can't do that. So Epson, who make millions every year would not send me a replacement cartridge that probably costs them pennies to make. F**kers.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went to a Damned gig in Nottingham last night.
    Two things.
    I have never seen so much litter strewn along the main route into town from the M6. Absolutely covering the bushes along both sides of the road.

They have planted copious numbers of young trees to shield residents from the fumes and noise. The huge number of these recently planted potential majesties that have been snapped off made me question the sanity of the utterly destructive tossers who perform such vandalism.
  • Options

Went to a Damned gig in Nottingham last night.
    Two things.
    I have never seen so much litter strewn along the main route into town from the M6. Absolutely covering the bushes along both sides of the road.

They have planted copious numbers of young trees to shield residents from the fumes and noise. The huge number of these recently planted potential majesties that have been snapped off made me question the sanity of the utterly destructive tossers who perform such vandalism.

We’re they good?
  • Options
    Trump hating amongst celebrities being very fashionable at the moment. Yeah the blokes a danger but some seem to be obsessed with hating him. It’s almost becoming as tiresome as brexit. The amount of blue ticks on Twitter that fly into a rage at every tweet is just weird, the bloke literally doesn’t give a fuck.
  • Options
    Hopefully not up her bum crack if she's been playing tennis.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Trump hating amongst celebrities being very fashionable at the moment. Yeah the blokes a danger but some seem to be obsessed with hating him. It’s almost becoming as tiresome as brexit. The amount of blue ticks on Twitter that fly into a rage at every tweet is just weird, the bloke literally doesn’t give a fuck.

Are celebrities not allowed to hate the orange, talking ringpiece the same as the rest of us, Gaz? I don't do twitter, but I would imagine a far greater number of regular, normal folk also respond to his arsedrivel with understandable ire; but the "celebs" just get more coverage of their tweets outside the twitterverse than the likes of me would?

I might be wrong?

I might have written this all before...
  • Options
    "We considered that although the image was only mildly sexual in nature, when combined with the phrase 'serve up a treat' it had the effect of objectifying women by using a woman's physical features to draw attention to the ad.

"In light of those factors, we concluded that the ad was likely to cause serious offence to some consumers and was socially irresponsible."

• Options
    Grown adults that put ‘lol’ within sentences. This especially pisses me off when they’re knowingly addressing a situation that makes them feel uncomfortable. Is the ‘lol’ meant to lessen the impact of their words? It’s pathetic.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    RedPanda said:

Checking in for 2 Ryanair flights with a friend. Both times we've been kept apart and Ryanair have noted 'you have been split up, we can assist if you click here (just have your credit card handy)'. Scamming, unethical scum bags.

Riviera said:

Anyone who uses Ryanair gets what they deserve.

September 2017

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Moto service stations, they’re really grim compared to the welcome break ones and the extras. Always feel cold and the toilets are pretty nasty.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

"We considered that although the image was only mildly sexual in nature, when combined with the phrase 'serve up a treat' it had the effect of objectifying women by using a woman's physical features to draw attention to the ad.

"In light of those factors, we concluded that the ad was likely to cause serious offence to some consumers and was socially irresponsible."

It would have been good if they had told everyone to get a life, its a bit of fun.

You don't see the tennis players face, it would be funny if it was a bloke, see how many protests then?
  • Options

The anxiety when you're going away for a few days, but can't pack your wash bag till you've showered just before you leave

I have to buy a new toothbrush whenever I go away as I always forget to pack it
  • Options

The anxiety when you're going away for a few days, but can't pack your wash bag till you've showered just before you leave

Nothing to do with it going up the 'arris during those boring, lonely hotel stays then?

;-)
  • Options

Nothing to do with it going up the 'arris during those boring, lonely hotel stays then?

;-)
    A toothbrush won't touch the sides with big Mehmet. His arsehole is like a clowns pocket

Unless the toothbrush is the circumference of a marrow
  • Options

RedPanda said:

Checking in for 2 Ryanair flights with a friend. Both times we've been kept apart and Ryanair have noted 'you have been split up, we can assist if you click here (just have your credit card handy)'. Scamming, unethical scum bags.

To be fair the whole business model of Ryanair is price at rock bottom to attract punters then caning them with add ons if they want to actually travel in any form of comfort and dignity and arrive anywhere within a1000km radius of the stated destination . It's been publicised to the point of parody and can't understand how people still fund it and act surprised when their 39p return to Malaga turns out to be somewhat lacking in the customer experience department.

Getting annoyed with it in 2018 is like getting peeved at getting wet in the bath.

It is actual policy to split people up. Personally I would rather they just charged an extra fiver, and sit you where you want. Get on the flight, have a chat with a few people and move around to where you want to be, that's what most people do.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

RedPanda said:

Riviera said:

Anyone who uses Ryanair gets what they deserve.

September 2017

Not every airport has an alternative to the destination you need to go to. But I know what you are getting at Chirps, you pays yer money...
  • Options
    Adult actors trying to sound like young kids... like the woman on the current Sky ad on Radio, so cringeworthy, just use a real child actor you tight gits.............