Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2017
    T_C_E said:

Wireless headphones.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they are quite useful and stop any hassle with wires getting tangled etc, but it really does look stupid. A white headphone just dangling out of the ear connected to nothing.

Sure that will offend some people on here who use them so apologies, but just can't help thinking how ridiculous they look.

Edit. By the way I'm not talking about the over the head ones. They look fine. It's primarily the white Apple ones that look absurd.

Wireless headphones.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they are quite useful and stop any hassle with wires getting tangled etc, but it really does look stupid. A white headphone just dangling out of the ear connected to nothing.

Sure that will offend some people on here who use them so apologies, but just can't help thinking how ridiculous they look.

Edit. By the way I'm not talking about the over the head ones. They look fine. It's primarily the white Apple ones that look absurd.

I think the big over the head ones ( as worn by footballers disembarking the team coach ) look pretty daft too.
    Give me a shout when you've decided which ones are ok to buy! ;)
  • Options
    Wilma said:

Having to come back to the office and pretend to work after a 4.5 hour boozy Christmas lunch.

Let me go home!

Spooky I am the same today!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Wireless headphones.

Wireless headphones.

I think the big over the head ones ( as worn by footballers disembarking the team coach ) look pretty daft too.
    Depends on your age and the colour of your shoes.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Wireless headphones.

Wireless headphones.

Got to be Dre's shurely?
  • Options
    Some Cnut snoring like a fecking Jet plane taking off, on my train home..
  • Options

Have to admit Canters I'm wondering if your creating all these issues yourself - SouthEastern have been excellent for me today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be worse... He could be farting like a jet plane
  • Options

Are you sure it's not through her nose?
  • Options
    Got these babies in the end, apparently I can't play my cassettes in them as technology has moved on! :(image
  • Options

Sorry about that, lunchtime drinking makes me sleepy :-)
  • Options
    Stig said:

News reporters who shout random questions at people (usually politicians) walking past. There's no aim or expectation of getting an answer, they're just looking to make themselves look big. Just shut your faces and report the facts.

THIS. I wonder if they take it in turns as there is always someone who shouts something out & It's not always the same voice. Stupid questions & not going to get an answer - just shut the f**k up.
  • Options
    Product reviews on amazon/ebay. Seriously what idiot's write these.

It's either "this product was perfect for my house" 3 stars. If it's perfect how has it got 3 stars? What more must it do to get 5???

Or 1 star "wasn't big enough for my super wide 55 inch T.V. Well no? You're surprised that a product advertised as 12 inches wide isn't big enough for your 55 inch T.V.? That's your failure as a human being not the product's.
  • Options

Product reviews on amazon/ebay. Seriously what idiot's write these.

It's either "this product was perfect for my house" 3 stars. If it's perfect how has it got 3 stars? What more must it do to get 5???

Or 1 star "wasn't big enough for my super wide 55 inch T.V. Well no? You're surprised that a product advertised as 12 inches wide isn't big enough for your 55 inch T.V.? That's your failure as a human being not the product's.

LOL at 'what idiot's'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

That any Brit arrested or charged or imprisoned in a foreign country is assumed innocent by the media and Emma Thompson.

It's not just that they are assumed innocent but when they have broken the law of the land and the punishment seems excessive or that it wouldn't be illegal here and they want the government to step in.

• Options
    Meant to be on a course in York from tomorrow so have to stay up tonight so I’m there in plenty of time. Been on hold to our company hotel booking line for nearly two hours.
  • Options
    Speed bumps. Useless. If anything they have the opposite effect.
  • Options
    TRICKY89 said:

Speed bumps. Useless. If anything they have the opposite effect.

The ones in Charlton and around my road are a bloody joke!! - If I dont slow to 10mph I'll lose the car thanks to the height of them!!!

I thought speed bumps were to enfoce the speed limit, not make you almost stop the car
  • Options

The bloke from the Salvation Army who shook a tin (or maybe a bucket) at me and said “no donation for Christmas, Sir” as I passed by without donating. I carried on and didn’t make a scene, but nonetheless felt angry. I’ll decide which charities I give money to, thank you very much. I am not being shamed by a grinning idiot.

I've had the same as well a couple of years back but from a woman doing a week long collection in Tesco's for a charity I can't remember who but she was the type who was in your face asking for donations.

I ignored her the first couple of days but the next day she remembered me and started making an embarrassment of herself telling me to not ignore her. All this did was make me go to Morrisons instead for the next couple of weeks to make sure I didn't have to put up with her behaviour again.

I'll always donate to a good cause but not when my hands are full of shopping and want to get home or a collector shouting at me.
  • Options
    The idiots on here dissing Carlsberg... I find it to be a rather nice beverage thank you very much!!
  • Options

The idiots on here dissing Carlsberg... I find it to be a rather nice beverage thank you very much!!

It’s a girls drink
  • Options

Special Brew is good in small doses.