Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Fair point, thanks for not making a meal out of it
  • Let's hope they
    Macronate said:

Yeah, them lot need to have a good, long look in the mirror if they can find one wide enough.

Maybe get one of those fairground mirrors that distort their figure...although how would they know?
  • At work we got paid early (because of Christmas) and because of the long gap between pay days we're being paid five days early at the end of January

God the moaning going round that they'll go longer with no money is really irritating... When I get paid early like this I simply shove it all into my Savings Account and then transfer it back on the actual Payday.

Oooo cant do that they say, dont have the control with that money sitting there

Well either learn or dont bloody moan about it, its your own fault!!

And half of the moaning feckers go a spunk half of it on January pay day As a "treat " because they have been skint for so long.
  • At work we got paid early (because of Christmas) and because of the long gap between pay days we're being paid five days early at the end of January

God the moaning going round that they'll go longer with no money is really irritating... When I get paid early like this I simply shove it all into my Savings Account and then transfer it back on the actual Payday.

And half of the moaning feckers go a spunk half of it on January pay day As a "treat " because they have been skint for so long.
    To be honest it annoys me that I get paid twice in December and always has done, as a young man it burnt a hole in my pocket now it just reaffirms how long and low January is (unlike mehmets cock)

On another note whilst Facebook per se doesn't annoy me, the sharing of a meme in place of a personality or having something interesting or funny to say, does. Or worse, the pseudo, motivational, affirmation, passive aggressive bullshizen. I could think of a million examples but even typing the words raises my anger

You know what I'm talking about too and if you don't you share and take part in this disgusting ritual

First world problem right there!

So many people don't know how good they got it. We're going scrumping round our woods later for some dead wood to dry out because I was knocked before Christmas and we only got half a meter of burning wood left. I'd give my left eye to be paid 5 days EARLY
  • And fart deniers. If you drop, then hold your hands up. Nobody likes inhaling someone else's faecal particles but I will respect someone who admits when they have had a blue on blue chemical mishap.

A geezer I work with farts all day long and will say 'I swear on ma weans life it wa no me' (he's glaswegian) and I hugely disrespect him because of it. And the fact he's a lazy, useless skidmark on humanity
  • Carter said:

And fart deniers. If you drop, then hold your hands up. Nobody likes inhaling someone else's faecal particles but I will respect someone who admits when they have had a blue on blue chemical mishap.

A geezer I work with farts all day long and will say 'I swear on ma weans life it wa no me' (he's glaswegian) and I hugely disrespect him because of it. And the fact he's a lazy, useless skidmark on humanity

To be honest I dont think people should have to admit they fart.

Its something we all do and it annoys me in work when someone has to loudly shout: Urgh who just farted
  • Bananas that refuse to be peeled from the top.

The pressure you exert invariably means that the skin of the banana splits causing all sorts of readjustments to the opening process.

And when you do finally open it up, there's a big bruise right in the middle which you have to eat around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Use to work with a geezer who would always wait till we got back in the van till he lifted his arse and dropped his guts, usually followed by "Ahhhh, that was the kebab last night".
  • Macronate said:

Bananas that refuse to be peeled from the top.

The pressure you exert invariably means that the skin of the banana splits causing all sorts of readjustments to the opening process.

And when you do finally open it up, there's a big bruise right in the middle which you have to eat around.

Correct way to peel a banana -

Step 1: locating the top! Make sure to find the end of the banana opposite from the stem.
    Step 2: Pinching the top off. This is where you will be starting to open up the banana without bruising or mashing it. ...
    Step 3: Peel it back. ...
    Step 4: Peel back the other parts. ...
    Step 5: Enjoy!
  • Carter said:

And fart deniers. If you drop, then hold your hands up. Nobody likes inhaling someone else's faecal particles but I will respect someone who admits when they have had a blue on blue chemical mishap.

Its something we all do and it annoys me in work when someone has to loudly shout: Urgh who just farted
    I was managing a design studio for an Ad Agency about 12 years ago, one of the designers who was into his 50's would be so pre-occupied with his work, would forget where he was, and would often lift his cheek arse up and trump, it sounded like the QE2 docking at Southampton.
    One of the female junior designers complained, so I had to have a word.
    The guilty chap thought it was hilarious and said 'well, at least I dont try and light 'em'........
    ...of course I maintained my professional persona and didn't laugh, although I still have a sneaking admiration for his honesty.
  • edited January 2017
    1StevieG said:

Macronate said:

Bananas that refuse to be peeled from the top.

Correct way to peel a banana -

Step 1: locating the top! Make sure to find the end of the banana opposite from the stem.
    Step 2: Pinching the top off. This is where you will be starting to open up the banana without bruising or mashing it. ...
    Step 3: Peel it back. ...
    Step 4: Peel back the other parts. ...
    Step 5: Enjoy!
    Thanks
  • Carter said:

Hmmm I'm not saying a big thing should be made but when a green fog is created amd someone else may be getting blamed the culprit should own up and if necessary apologise or be proud depending on the scenario. But blatantly dropping guts to let someone else take the blame is not cricket. We all do it, some more than others but nobody should be falsely persecuted for a rank one they didn't produce.
  • Someone get @crabbles on the case, I hear he's well versed in such matters.
  • Fiiish said:

Someone get @crabbles on the case, I hear he's well versed in such matters.

by chance i've just opened this thread for the first time in a few days. What am I well versed in, peeling bananas or farting?
  • Peeling bananas with your arse
  • She once saw @capples peel a banana with his bum
  • Sponsored links:

• How shocked the press react when so called 'celebrities' get injured on the TV show The Jump.

Winter sports are dangerous and the celebs are signing up to it, not being forced into anything.
  • Why would they do that? Even if you are an idiot doesn't mean you also have to be an arsehole.
  • Those little half standing half sitting seats on new trains. Fecking pointless.
  • edited January 2017
    I see your Robbie Williams and raise you Alan Carr.
  • Robbie Williams
    Surely the most punchable face in showbusiness

I see your Robbie Williams and raise you a Gary 'boss eyed music bore' Barlow.
  • Greenie said:

People who think that because they went to university and got a distinction that they are intelligent, it seldom goes hand in hand as proven.
    3-4 years of someone telling you things that you remember and then are tested on, is not the same as intelligence, you just remembered a load of stuff, and formed an opinion. ;o)

If this is a dig at me then you missed the point of what I was posting, and none of your post really applies to me.
  • When I talk about petrol with my family... No we're not fanatics on the subject.

i.e. I've got a diesel car and I'll turn round to my parents and say; Oh you should go down to Sainsburys, their petrol is really cheap at the moment and I always get the response of: But you've got a diesel car so you should be saying your getting diesel instead of petrol.

My issue is that I see the words: Petrol and Fuel as the same thing (i.e. To me they're called Petrol Stations)

Its like when you go to do Housework...

Am not going to Vacuum the house I'm going to Hoover the house yet dont have a Hoover make
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!