Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People that take other fans online usernames to make Twitter accounts, and then continously make personal attacks against other fans and club employees. Doesn't take much working out who it is either.

Actually it doesn't annoy me, I just think it's proper creepy.

I had to have a look. This is gold. Who is this? Ackworth?
  • edited June 2015
    Nope. Good old Nick Gray, the original 40 year old virgin.

Apologies for using the C word by the way!!
  • Not Ackworth, this avatar was used on ITTV, I think his name is Nick Gray
  • Oh christ not that absolute mug...
  • Who is this Nick Gray??? Is/was he on here?
  • I see him as the anti-Ackworth... Full of anger and hate
  • edited June 2015
    Oops wrong thread.
  • Just checked this out

Crude, good words @ValleyGary
  • Remember Nick Gray from both BBC 606 forum and Have Your Say on the old official charlton site too. Absolute muppet.
  • I think your all picking on him
  • Sponsored links:

• I saw Acworth in the M&S near Cutty Sark two weeks ago pushing some kids around in a buggy. He had the FADS away shirt on though. That was a good shirt.
  • Lazy bastards who spent years on the shop floor at work but when they become a manager completely forget that they did nothing for years and turn into a little Hitlers.
  • Lazy bastards who spent years on the shop floor at work but when they become a manager completely forget that they did nothing for years and turn into a little Hitlers.

I gather, one of your work colleagues has just got promotion:-)
  • And removed all the perks that he knew you all pulled at the companies expense ,

Thousands of them bstds out there he will get fired first and is still just a number don't worry too much won't last long they never do
  • ross1 said:

Lazy bastards who spent years on the shop floor at work but when they become a manager completely forget that they did nothing for years and turn into a little Hitlers.

A couple of years ago now. Nasty little scouser who tries to get people sacked for the smallest of things..
  • ross1 said:

Lazy bastards who spent years on the shop floor at work but when they become a manager completely forget that they did nothing for years and turn into a little Hitlers.

A couple of years ago now. Nasty little scouser who tries to get people sacked for the smallest of things..
    Trying to make an impression on the bosses, who are probably laughing at his antics, doing their dirty work, one day he will be on the end of someone else's promotion bid, seen this many times
  • ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Trying to make an impression on the bosses, who are probably laughing at his antics, doing their dirty work, one day he will be on the end of someone else's promotion bid, seen this many times
    Spot on.
  • ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Spot on.
    Stay strong comrade Beds.
  • MrOneLung said:

ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Spot on.
    Stay strong comrade Beds.
    always brother!
  • Sponsored links:

• People who shrink wrap their suitcases.

I would make them open their case every time if I was a customs officer.
  • MrOneLung said:

People who shrink wrap their suitcases.

I would make them open their case every time if I was a customs officer.

Do people really do that? That's asking to be searched.
  • They sell you the shrink wrapping at the gate, you pay they put it on a turn table and do it
  • edited June 2015
    Stig said:

Spilling yoghurt in my lap at lunchtime and having to walk around work all afternoon looking like I'd been involved in an industrial scale erotic accident.

Wankerers at work who have industrial scale erotic accidents, then blame it on a pot of yoghurt.
    FFS man up and own up and be proud of your very own production line!
    ;-)
  • edited June 2015
    I was more than happy to give up my seat to a pregnant woman on the tube.

I was slightly more irked when I realised she had walked past 7 seated able-bodied women to ask me. Maybe I have a friendly face?
  • ross1 said:

I'm with the others here, even the senior management will think this toad is a piece of work

Totally justified addition to the annoyance thread
  • Can I add James Corden again?
  • What happens to the general Lee if they ban it and does that me those good old boys and daisy were klan
  • It means they think that is more a cause of children being killed in schools than 'mah con-stu-too-shun-al raht' to own fucking assault rifles.

Idiots

Anyways, you almost got it D they will be official racists. Poor general lee
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!