Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Summer Story

1235»

Comments

• Don't worry Denis we have a clown now called Izale he is even worse.
  • But I can't understand it because he was great on YouTube, next time I'm just going to use....
  • Phil Chappel, after all he is a scout and
  • stats and pro zone representative in his spare time. Of which he has a lot of because
  • or maybe shite loan players from struggling Premiership teams.
  • "No way" said Pardew. "Players will be chosen by having their horoscopes done and those who have Scorpio Rising will be purchased. Then before every game I will throw the I Chang to see what the team should be. I can only see one possible problem with this and that is........."
  • Henry is the only person apart from ZZ that knows what I Chang is,and he's just been sacked from supporters Director.
  • "Don't worry about that" said Steve Waggott. "We've still got those photos of Henry with the England Women's Rugby Team and the Donkey. He'll do whatever we tell him to. What worries me is..............."
  • Sponsored links:

• he wants the new kit to mirror his hand knitted cardigans.
  • what he might do with the picture he holds of Northstandsteve doing....
  • "Well I quite like the zip up kit Waggy" said Pardew. "it will speed up the substitutions but enough about Henry what are you going to do about............."
  • your accent? No one would believe your Charlton supporter talking like that, just the other day........
  • someone commented that they could make more sense of ZZ than you.
  • "Haway and shite man, ya soft southern Jessie. Eyes talk more sense than yous. Pass me tabs and while I'm aving a smoke you can go and sort out......"
  • Izale's contract with Billy Smart
  • Ben thatcher's leaving party and whilst you are there you can actually tell him he is leaving because
  • ''Whats the point'' said Pards ''We're already paying him peanuts, I've just got another bag in!' You know who's contract does need sorting though''.....
  • mine,surely i'm due a pay rise for a top half finish !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• We wasn't talking about your contract on me now Steve but