Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Well Played Celtic thread

Comments

• Options
    Well done Celtic.
  • Options
    SE10 said:

Hate them even more after they just done me for £300.

Snap

• Options
    Well done Celtic.

Bonus is that Barca now have more incentive to win their last two game and so help Celtic
  • Options
    great win,celtic can pull off these results
  • Options
    Well done the rock cakes , Bet the ol, tin is being passed around.....
  • Options
    Hate the hate of both "Old firm" clubs, dislike the people from outside Glasgow who follow either of them. Hats off to Celtic Football Club for beating another behemoth who appeal to people with no real love of football, but have a desire to attach themselves to what they see as a winning side. But they didn't tonight, or in the Champions league last year, or in La Liga. The most ordinary "best team in the world" there has ever been...
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Barca are a great team, the way they mentally out-do other teams is just as good as there technique. 'Boring football' is a poor excuse to not like them.
  • Options
    MattD said:

Barca are a great team, the way they mentally out-do other teams is just as good as there technique. 'Boring football' is a poor excuse to not like them.

Perfect example there, they did not mentally out do Celtic tonight, they did not mentally out do Chelsea last year, and they did not mentally out do Real Madrid last year either... As some folk say, "Read the book" ...

• Options

MattD said:

Perfect example there, they did not mentally out do Celtic tonight, they did not mentally out do Chelsea last year, and they did not mentally out do Real Madrid last year either... As some folk say, "Read the book" ...

With you on that one, if Barca were so great last season, what would we class Real Madrid and Chelsea?
  • Options
    I'd class chelsea last season as the luckiest team ever ..... How they got thru against barca and then beating munich in the final is as jammy and lucky as anything I've ever seen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

MattD said:

With you on that one, if Barca were so great last season, what would we class Real Madrid and Chelsea?
    Surely just beating a team doesn't make you better than them though ? You aren't honestly suggesting that Chelsea are better than Barca because they beat them over two legs ?

Great teams prove their worth over seasons, Barca have the trophies in the last few years to justify the label of greatest team ever and it looks as though at least the league will be on its way back.
  • Options
    I would just like to say, fair play, Great result for them. However, the tunnel vision of some on this board is incredible, if Millwall had held aloft those banners from last night, most on here would screaming from the roofs this morning for bans and fines etc.
    Great result, scum of the earth fans.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Did they do that banner thing again last night DA9

The one in the pics above I thought was from 2 yrs ago
  • Options
    No, they did it last night as well
  • Options
    Ok I Only saw the last ten mins

That is disgusting talk about sour their own big moment

It's not as if any scots/Irish or Irish/scots have never been killed due to being in the armed forces very narrow minded view
  • Options
    Trying to get some pics from last night as proof.
  • Options
    Morons to a man
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    DA9 why bother on here ? its only the right who are racists its only the Toreies who are nasty ---Obarma dosnt talk bollox, 93% of black vote in the USA voted for a black man , but its the Republicans who are racists. Rangers are bigots and celtic are loverly fluffy. anyone who disagrees reads the Daily mail and is a paid up member of the KKK.

Its CLife it is what it is.

The darkside as we know are always above this level of hate , and i will burn anyone who says otherwise.

PS when is the little fella coming home ?
  • Options
    True mate, kind of felt that after posting, why bother, blinkers on most etc

Hopefully a couple of weeks mate, but he's doing we'll day by day
  • Options

DA9 why bother on here ? its only the right who are racists its only the Toreies who are nasty ---Obarma dosnt talk bollox, 93% of black vote in the USA voted for a black man , but its the Republicans who are racists. Rangers are bigots and celtic are loverly fluffy. anyone who disagrees reads the Daily mail and is a paid up member of the KKK.

The darkside as we know are always above this level of hate , and i will burn anyone who says otherwise.

Why the obsession with burning people? It slightly undermines some of your posts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He likes to set fire to people seems quite reasonable to me
  • Options
    Really Uboat ? and there was me thinking i am the torch holder of hope ,faith, charity, huging, peace, love and tolerance.
  • Options
    well done celtic. rod stewert made me laugh
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Why the obsession with burning people? It slightly undermines some of your posts.
    It's a little known fact that GH is descended from Joan of Arc...

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Uboat said:

It's a little known fact that GH is descended from Joan of Arc...

His hearing aid has melted too (for the smiths fans on here)

• Options
    Footy fans wrapping themselves up in religious bigotry
    Too weird for me
  • Options

Too weird for me

As said.
    Great result for Celtic last night tho.

• Options

Too weird for me

Must tell my Irish catholic fiancé about my bigotry, and disown my new born son as he will be baptised catholic.

• Options
    Was 10/1 for a Celtic win last night. I was tempted...
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Too weird for me

Must tell my Irish catholic fiancé about my bigotry, and disown my new born son as he will be baptised catholic.

.snap mate married an irish catholic with 2 children baptised catholic

Def wouldnt call me a biggot