Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Well Played Celtic thread

Not really, but I bet you all looked! (90 mins of Pub football tonight bar Nakamora skills)

Incidentally a Gers pal up at the game tonight text me about a Palace v Gers pre-season game. . . . .

*stares*

Comments

• Options
    been in the pipeline for a while for Freedman's testimonial but still unconfirmed
  • Options
    The Gers fans were saying they have possibles pre season also at Chelsea as well as that lot
  • Options
    hope to see them down in London somewhere over the summer. would be a good day out on the juice.
  • Options
    Sure would Fulham a few years back was a great day out never met such i nice bunch of people
  • Options
    christain dailly,weir, samaras etc says it all
    what an atmosphere at these matches tho, reminds me of the passion shown at the valley!!
  • Options
    You on "nights"?
  • Options
    Yes, The Valley really is 'Welcome to Hell'

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    Wasn't a great game, and dare I say it as a bluenose they probably deserved it slightly, neither team played well, 2 great goals though, and septic do have a habit of scoring late goals, sounded like the commentator was almost willing it last night.

Still, the quadruple is still on, and we play them again on the 27th April, ps, David Weir and Gary Caldwell sent off in the tunnel afterwards, so 3 red cards last night.

WATP
    ALL THE BLUEBELLS ARE BLUE
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]You on "nights"?

couldn't sleep , thinking of our possible promotion!

anyone think that caldwell fellow from celtic looks like paddy mcCarthy
  • Options
    Apparently the Celtic fans have almost as low an opinion of Caldwell as we did of McCarthy after his first few games.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He certainly has a face for radio, then again most of the orks squad does, could Barry Robsons face get any flatter?
  • Options
    Caldwell is awful, in fact half the Celitc side in no better than Championship standard.

Glad we didn't buy Barry Robson, very average.
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear!
  • Options
    Oh dear indeed - resurrecting a thread that's over two uears old!

Why???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oh dear indeed - resurrecting a thread that's over two uears old!

Why???

It's the only Old Firm thread that hasn't been sunk?
  • Options
    Not wanting to start a Rangers/Celtic debate, but how good were the post match interviews after their win tonight? Rare to see players these days so genuinely overawed, excited and chuffed.
  • Options
    I stupidly put £30 on celtic to score the 2nd goal.
  • Options
    Lost me money (bastards!!)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As a rangers fan it pains me to say it but welldone on the 125th yr anniversary as well

18% possession to 82 % is just unreal to still win a game
  • Options
    Didn't take long. I reckon this wont last another 10 posts.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Before the threads closed I'd just like to say...
  • Options
    I can't stand the fans, but well played Celtic. They just beat Barcelona in case you were too busy looking for banners to notice.
  • Options
    OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
    16% - Celtic's 16.4% possession tonight is the lowest figure ever recorded by Opta by a winning team in the Champions League. Grab
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

That was last year was it not?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

anyone see the banner the celtic fans stuck up, sub human scum

Yes, 2 years ago!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/9168655.stm

Obviously a Rangers fan trying to make it seem like it was tonigh, sour grapes me thinks.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    i cant stand some of the fans of either freak shows up there or understand the weird affinity fans of english clubs have for em

but beating barca you gotta doff your cap

• Options
    Hate them even more after they just done me for £300.
  • Options
    Well done Celtic.