Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers).

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Well well, didnt see that coming last night! Glad Lucinda has gone, but it's very much the top 4 in the final.

Interviewers were good viewing. Can see why Kemsley and Jordan get on so well now!
  • Options
    thought it was great last night. when he made him do that impression, and then said 'do you think that was appropriate' ? brilliant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]thought it was great last night. when he made him do that impression, and then said 'do you think that was appropriate' ? brilliant.

About as appropriate as lying on his CV, eh? Silly boy...
  • Options
    Karen Brady looks more like a bloke every day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Karen Brady looks more like a bloke every day
    I was always under the impression she was a bit of a babe, never really looked at her before. Yuk!
    I think I got her mixed up with Cherie Lunghie......
  • Options
    Great TV. Really enjoyed last night. The editing makes the show.

As for the contestants, I am very sceptical of some of the figures they bank about and basically wouldn't even buy a drink off any of them.
  • Options
    Clever what Sugar done really, I think by putting four though he has split the teams so whichever team wins he can pick the young lad or the young woman.
  • Options
    What was the name of the guy from Viglen who was doing the interviews? Was that Diran Kazandjian?
  • Options
    Bordan Tkachuk whos CEO
  • Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7436404.stm

Some of the comments are quite funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't believe Lee won it, oh well good luck to him!
  • Options
    fantastic for him, boy did he want it
  • Options
    I liked Lee but I did feel sorry for Claire who had some really outstanding attributes. It was interesting to see the way they were paired up together. It seemed to me that Sugar had already picked the two of them out as his preferred candidates (provided they didn't screw up).
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    glad Alex never won it Sugar should have sacked his arse when i piped up last week about that crank lucinder

no one likes a grass alex no one not even Sugar i would imagine
  • Options
    was Karen Brady a glamour model once (must have been a long time ago) she really needs to sort her makeup out...
  • Options
    Must have been a thin on the ground when it came to models when she was around then
  • Options
    Sir Alan's life was made so much easier when Lee announced he was a Tottenham Hotspur supporter. There was only one winner from that point forward.
  • Options
    apparently not - that's a relief..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karren_Brady#Career
  • Options
    I think it was very hard to judge between the two, but i can't help feeling that Lee won because Sugar was more convinced by him that he actually wanted a job there, rather than just win a tv contest. Claire seemed to me more interested in profile raising.
  • Options
    I think that both were very strong candidates but Lee was always going to be favourite in a two horse race. Funnily enough, his "lie" over his university background probably played for him because it showed just how much he wanted it and I think Sugar empathised with that. Bearing in mind his record of never being in the board room mean't that he was a really compelling choice.