Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers).

Comments

• Options
    Producers decison, better to keep the cat fight going
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Producers decison, better to keep the cat fight going
    Exactly, much like Tre who survived last year.

I liked him though.
  • Options
    yeah judging by previous winners its nothing about the quality of the people more the TV value..
  • Options
    Caught up with this on i-player last night. My next door neighbour knows 'Cindy' or Lucinda as she is in the programme - she was well and truly on the receiving end!

Agree, Rothko and WSS - Shazia didn't particularly deserve to go, but they are keen for the brawling between the other two to continue.
  • Options
    great comments from Ally Ross in the Bun this morning:

'Once again, The Apprentice forces us to think the unthinkable. Namely, there is a woman walking the streets of Britain who is even less charming and more toxic than Janet Street-Porter. And looks not unlike her as well. But is even less attractive.'
  • Options
    yep, imagine being a relationship with that, in fact can you imagine anyone being in a relationship with 'it'...
  • Options
    that Simon Jordan type is growing on me - 'lets hit the road until it bleeds money' !!!
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I guess most people were watching Chelsea last night, but what an episode last night - look away now if you've recorded it!
    How stupid are some people? The ginger woman comes up with this idea of sending greetings cards to people to encourage them to save the planet. I immediately scoffed that this is the worst idea I have ever heard (and I meant it).... now in fairness we have all probably had daft ideas but it's stupidity didn't dawn on her - she actually became more convinced by it - and amazingly everyone else was so stupid they bought into it as well (apart from the Asian woman who never speaks up - although they all ignore her anyway).

I just could not believe their stupidity! In fact the ginger woman even said in one of the pitches that she buys less cards these days because of concern or the environment!!

Even if you ignore the blatant fact that sending cards is using more resource and producing more waste - people don't send 'issue' cards, even if the issue was, say "Speed Kills", it was a non-starter - but the environment?

And the little blonde guy's pitches were hilarious!

The whole team should have been fired!
  • Options
    Watched it after the game - thought it was brilliant.

"If you don't buy these cards its like the US not caring about pollution" ha ha ha.

Luckily the show has given me an idea for a little business that i'm going to try and get off the ground if i get the time.
  • Options
    It was such a disaster from start to end.

The idea was rubbish to start with, made even worse by the pitches that the guy did.

Then to cap it all off he chooses the wrong person to go into the board room at the end.

I thought it was incredible afterwards how almost one by one, the other "candidates" slated Sara when she got back! Even ginge, who was lucky to have escaped without going into the board room.

They obviously all liked Kevin and Jenny or have a massive problem with Sara, because despite the terrible pitches and the crap idea, they all blamed it on her!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame to see Kevin go; he was so incompetent it was hilarious. This crop are awful. The ginger minger is pure poison.
    The amount of bullshit they come out with is just hilarious.
  • Options
    Two of the women get the sack together for fighting cooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I hope its Lucinda and Claire Young mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Shame to see Kevin go; he was so incompetent it was hilarious. This crop are awful. The ginger minger is pure poison.
    The amount of bullshit they come out with is just hilarious.
    Agreed in full! Last night he said that by 40 he was going to be the most successful businessman the world has ever seen ......

.... with the brain of a pony maybe Kevin!!!.
  • Options
    big_KevinShaw.jpglittle_britain_image.jpg
  • Options
    Alan Pardew should go on there - "I am 150% confident we are going to smash The Championship next season"
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]"If you don't buy these cards its like the US not caring about pollution" ha ha ha.
    That line was very David Brent!
  • Options
    So, anyone fancy some kosher chicken?

Great episode - especially in the boardroom

Sir Alan: "You're either Jewish or you're not. We can pull your trousers and pants down to find out if you want"
  • Options
    Yeah quality this week. What a arse licker - "I'm a good jewish boy" but had never heard of kosher! D'oh.

Glad the ginger bint has been fired.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    One of the apprentices to the market stall holder 'can you bless this chicken'
    Market stall holder starts chanting Allah Allah Allah.

Hilarious what a bunch of arses. it reminds me of a business study project at secondary school. They are so poor.

Though the lovely Michelle Mone was on the BBC2 after show again cooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • Options
    Wouldn't employ them as loo cleaners (no disrespect to loo cleaners currently online via wifi on their laptops), cretins the lot of them all management speak and no substance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going back to a previous thread Amy or the sacked Ginger ... which one would you, if you had to?

I have always been a "sucker" for gingers
  • Options
    I'm with Kap - always been a sucker for gingers too!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I'm with Kap - always been a sucker for gingers too!

could you change that to being in agreement with Kap, for clarities sake.
  • Options
    :o)
  • Options
    Great episode, must of been atleast 20 minutes of boardroom piss taking. That ginger bird's rancid, a nasty piece of work. I'm glad Sir Alan saw through her. Never realised he was Jewish!
  • Options
    Never realised he was Jewish!

Didn't watch it this time around but wife is totally hooked.

Honest answers here, how many of you did/didn't no what Kosher means?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Honest answers here, how many of you did/didn't no what Kosher means?

I just don't understand how anyone could not know

maybe not necessarily the 100% detail and the full s/p but it's just something you know that's associated with the Jewish faith and their dietry requirements

I'm not jewish, none of my family is, none of my particularly close friends are... but you just know it!

and you definitely know it if you are banding about phrases such as "the best saleswoman in europe" self-hype blah blah blah that they are all doing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Honest answers here, how many of you did/didn't no what Kosher means?

I just don't understand how anyone could not know

maybe not necessarily the 100% detail and the full s/p but it's just something you know that's associated with the Jewish faith and their dietry requirements

That's what I thought but obviously you and me were wrong. Is there some rule that they can't use their blackberry's to google the word Kosher or even phone a friend or are they just thick.

Side point on The Full S/P - I wonder how many people use that and a few other bits of "slang" without knowing what it means.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Side point on The Full S/P - I wonder how many people use that and a few other bits of "slang" without knowing what it means.

probably loads... but not me ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Side point on The Full S/P - I wonder how many people use that and a few other bits of "slang" without knowing what it means.

probably loads... but not me ;-)

Most likely me and you are the only ones who know : - )