Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice (includes spoilers).

That Raef reminds me of Simon Jordan, even has the same Croydon accent. Nicolas came across as a grade 1 tosser.

Comments

• beat me to it curious god it is Simon!!!
  • Curious god, I'm liking it! ;-)
  • Just close your eyes, it may as well be Jordan talking. Talks the same amount of crap as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]That Raef reminds me of Simon Jordan, even has the same Croydon accent. Nicolas came across as a grade 1 tosser.

Spot on. Did not watch the whole of it as i had a mad moment and kept watching that crap from paris. Everytime i saw him i thought the same. Tango git.
  • The funny thing about this programme is that you get people on there who claim to be the best sales person in the world and yet the basic art of haggling (which I have to do every day as part of my job) they are useless at.

I am the regional sales manager north west bla bla bla.

When do these people realise that you walk away if you dont get the price you want..

Im sure I could do ok on this.
  • HELLLLOOOOO ....

it's car crash TV ....
  • So was it a lucky escape for WSS???
  • Looking at some of the numpties on there i'm glad i was not on there to be honest. I'm far too normal.
  • edited March 2008
    Surley Alex as manager should of got the sack why didnt he double check what Nicolas was doing.
  • That Nicholas fella has managed to destroy his career in 60 minutes - barristers rely on their reputation to get work more than any other profession and he now has zero credibility. Good job, what a tool.
  • Sponsored links:

• I consider myself to be the best sales person in Europe .... transatlantic career by 21 .... blah blah blah regional manager ... I never fail at anything .....

have our TVs ever emanated such verbal spunk before?
  • i do like the aprrentice, especially when people start moaning at each other.

That snob who got kicked out thought he was better/above everyone else, and had the sort of face that i just wanted to smack him in the chops....

looking forward to next week :)
  • I enjoy it too - I just find it very hard to believe how wonderful that some decidedly average people think they are
  • thats very true salad, most of them are very arrogant, but they are all talk and no trousers, as that old saying goes...
  • "I couldn't chat about football with the nasty boys."
  • edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]"I couldn't chat about football with the nasty boys."
    Great comment to make to Alan Sugar of all people!
  • I have watched the previous series but not this one.

They are all caricatures of some of the previous lot and them jumped up a notch.

The series has losts its originality. Bit like the ffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh.
  • Great episode tonight.

Wanted to punch that ginger cow !!

£5k for a £200 job !!!
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Great episode tonight.

Wanted to punch that ginger cow !!

£5k for a £200 job !!!

i couldnt agree more....

she is such a mongoooose...

i would have thought sir alan sugar, multi millionaire, would make sure the women contenders were hot, just like francis (have we ever seen her? )

p.s how do you get the pinkish box around the quotation, as i cant do it :P
  • edited April 2008
    just make sure that underneath the 'Enter your comments' box, 'Format comments as' is ticked in BBCode.

Try editing your last post to see if it changes
  • Sponsored links:

• a ha....

it worked....

cheers mate :D
  • That woman played the politics very well, did help when none of the other girls said she was a shit project manager, more politics.

Fair play to Simon Jordan Raef, the guys were perfect tonight, other than stealing the irons!

Nice to see football fans chose this over the champions league lol!
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]That woman played the politics very well, did help when none of the other girls said she was a shit project manager, more politics.

Fair play to[strike]Simon Jordan[/strike]Raef, the guys were perfect tonight, other than stealing the irons!

Nice to see football fans chose this over the champions league lol!

lol i watched the first half of the football, and then watched the apprentice....fair comprimise me thinks...:D
  • What I can't understand is why they didn't take photos of the contents of the bags on their phones.
    Or is that too easy.
  • or why they didn't just do a door to door duvet service?
  • edited April 2008
    Perhaps they dont do duvets?
  • I believe dey did do a duvet, dey did do didnt dey?
  • The lovely Michelle Mone was on the after show on BBC2 cooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • http://www.michellemone.com/

this one?
  • Does Sugar watch all the footage they show, e.g. did he see what a bitch the red head was??