Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers).

Comments

• Options
    Can't believe Raef went!!

First thing he's done wrong, and Michael, who's made loads of mistakes, did the same thing.

I think he just wanted the posh boy gone and took the first chance he got.
  • Options
    Makes you wonder what Sugar can see in Michael that the rest of us cannot. The bloke is a disaster area who contributes nothing.

Did love the fact Sian Lloyd was all but cut from the final add. Very Patridge "Cut Sian Lloyd"
  • Options
    Its quite clear to me that Sugar sees alot of himself in Michael. There can be no other reason for him to have sacked Raef instead. Claire is clearly talented in marketing etc but she'll cop it because she's too much of a gobby female for Sugar's likeing.
  • Options
    I think he took the opportunity to get rid of raef first as he sees his him as dead wood.
  • Options
    He's gone thank god!

Anyone fancy buying a Zondo, the car that is "like a batmobile but heavier"

"Thats what i'm talking about"
  • Options
    thought that Lucinda got a pretty rough ride last night from Alan Sugar. I mean she spent half her day sorting out tickets for a raffle that they eventually didn't sell all at the behest of her team leader. I think gobbie Claire is actually the only one with any nous or gumption and that's saying something. If this lot are the best then gawd help us !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]thought that Lucinda got a pretty rough ride last night from Alan Sugar.
    I'd give her a rough ride! ;o)
  • Options
    I was on there last night... walking past the Zonda in Canary Wharf... fame.

Had no idea on that day that it was the Apprentice. Thought it was filmed fairly recently too... that must of been back in October/November they filmed that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]thought that Lucinda got a pretty rough ride last night from Alan Sugar.

She should of got fired, despite being on the winning side! She's a wet blanket, throwing a paddy at being told to go out on her own... and then trying to sell an Aston Martin by saying it was a Zonda....!
  • Options
    My two favourites Michael and Raef are now gone. Very little left to laugh / cringe at.

When Michael was hanging on the coattails of that bloke in Portabello Rd "i've got a meeting" "i'll come with you then" i was cringing !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    See Kemsley will be doing the interviews again next week. Has he not got better things to do like evicting Palace from Selhurst.
  • Options
    I wouldn't give a single one of them a job working for me...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I wouldn't give a single one of them a job working for me...

How many are genuinely there to get the job though, and not just get themselves on telly and raise their profile ?

In the first series, most were there for the job, its narrowed over time but that's to be expected i suppose.
  • Options
    but the cheeky monkies got through.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]See Kemsley will be doing the interviews again next week. Has he not got better things to do like evicting Palace from Selhurst.
    Hasn't Jordan officially bought it now (a few months ago)?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]See Kemsley will be doing the interviews again next week. Has he not got better things to do like evicting Palace from Selhurst.
    Hasn't Jordan officially bought it now (a few months ago)?

In a word, no.

He has supposedly ageed a new lease
  • Options
    It looked like karen brady was interviewing as well from the sneak previews last night.

May have got her mixed up though
  • Options
    Ah, my mistake, I knew i'd heard something about ownership etc. recently...
  • Options
    Karen Brady was there, based on her success in the past of appointing Barry Fry, Trevor Francis and Alex Mcleish.
  • Options
    I was worried that Michael was going to escape again, it was a tough call.

He did seem alright on you're fired, admitting he would do anything to get the job, including betraying his mate Raef.

I agree that they are all poor (maybe baring Raef). My moneys on that's what I'm talking about winning.

Is next week the final one of the season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 more weeks to go now.
  • Options
    the missus saw them filming it in Enfield Town high street that hasnt been on there yet and that was back in January
  • Options
    Last week when they were filming the ads it was definitiely autumn - fallen leaves all over the place...

I think they just hold the final over until 'real time'.
  • Options
    From what I understand, the two finalists do 6 months with the company then Sir Alan makes his mind up. That's why Katie Hopkins bottled it, she couldn't face moving to Essex from Devon.
  • Options
    Problem with Lucinda is that she seems to blub every time the going gets tough. She's certainly got something about her but I can't see Sugar choosing her. For me it's between Lee and Claire. Claire is too gobby for Sugar therefore unless Lee cocks up big time, I think he'll win.
  • Options
    Thing is, Sugar takes the piss out of Michael, yet Sugar is the biggest fraud on the show... trying to give the impression his offices are in Canary Wharf, when they're nowhere near!
  • Options
    I think Lee could pay for that awful pitch during the advert task. I would like to see him win but I think the winner will be Alex who for me does not seem to do much but has not once looked like going out.
  • Options
    Claire will beat Alex in the final I reckon.
  • Options
    I think it's entertaining but they all reminded me of slimy double glazing/estate agent types last night
  • Options
    Just watched tonight on BBC2, makes me realise what a good salesman I am!
    They are all shit.