Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gavin & Stacey

Comments

• Options
    i deliberately stayed clear of this thread until tonight as we sky + it and watched it tonight. Comedy at it's best absoltuely brilliant.

as someone said the bath scene about oing my back.

smithy throwing a strop at gavlaa going to cardiff
  • Options
    Quality stuff

Smithy reminds me an awful lot of my fat mate Luke
  • Options
    Shipmans don't keep secrets
  • Options
    losing some of it's sparkle but the Kanye rap last night was quality !! And ain't it true about ordering takeaway's and some people wanting to share. Oh no you don't.
  • Options
    last nights was better than the week before. that curry thing was hilarious. "I bet stacey's ordered a korma and she'll be eyeing up my bhuna"
  • Options
    There was a lot of robot dancing, which is always a good thing

SHOTS!
  • Options
    Bloody funny last night ... agree with Suzi, the curry scene was superb.
  • Options
    I'm really annoyed that the BBC are selling the Series 3 boxset from Monday and although its obviously for the Christmas present market, it's going to be really hard to avoid spoilers before the show finishes on New Years Eve.
  • Options
    Thought the best bit was Stacey wanting sex twice a day (morning and evening)just to get pregnant and telling Gavin that the morning one needed be any good and she needed be awake either.............quality.

plus she then tells him he'd better be grateful as when the baby is born he won be getting any thereafter............lol.
  • Options
    Chicken Bhuna, Lamb Bhuna, Prawn Bhuna, Onion Baghi, Mushroom Baghi, Keema Naan, Pilau Rice and 9 Poppadoms. Quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just seen charlton scarve spotted in the house,as bryn makes the london lads welcome buy putting a assortment of football related stuff in there room.
  • Options
    Just put that on twitter, hahah
  • Options
    Just spotted it too, bloody hell you're quick off the mark nolly!
  • Options
    nice one,only saw proper clubs there,pretty sure millwall and nigel were given a miss.
  • Options
    dont watch it ashers,bird loves it though.
  • Options
    I think I'm in love with Joanna Page....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ashers[/cite]Just spotted it too, bloody hell you're quick off the mark nolly!
    it moves during different scenes. Thank god for sky+
  • Options
    Wasn't there once a Charlton scarf in Only Fools and Horses....?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Wasn't there once a Charlton scarf in Only Fools and Horses....?

Kinell. We're famous..... :-)
  • Options
    Quite embarrassed by how happy i was when i saw it on there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]just seen charlton scarve spotted in the house,as bryn makes the london lads welcome buy putting a assortment of football related stuff in there room.

lol, I noticed that as well ... got into 3 or 4 shots ... we must have a fan on the crew or cast I assume.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChrisWhytesBaldhead[/cite]Quite embarrassed by how happy i was when i saw it on there!

Same, amazing isn't it :-)
  • Options
    Nev, Kev and Dev...
  • Options
    You just knew he was going to be called Dev!
  • Options
    Yep.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Just put that on twitter, hahah[/quote]

yeah that is hilarious mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Quality stuff

Having just been the victim of an emotional phonecall from afforementioned fat Luke it just confirms my belief that James Corden must have watched that animal in action
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Quality stuff

Having just been the victim of an emotional phonecall from afforementioned fat Luke it just confirms my belief that James Corden must have watched that animal in action

Horne and Corden = Maybe the least funny comedy i have seen this year.

EDIT: Gavin and Stacey = Maybe the most amusing comedy i have seen this year.
  • Options
    My uni flatmates didn't have a clue why I was getting so excited about seeing a Charlton scarf on Gavin and Stacey. I was extremely proud once i saw it! I suppose that is a feeling Man United and Chelsea fans wouldn't get if they saw their scarf in the background!?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    On the actual show itself, it was one of the best episodes of all time IMHO, very funny!Bryn is just top comedy!