Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gavin & Stacey

Comments

• Options
    watch it on the BBC iplayer
  • Options
    Fancy a docey do Ness?

I've had enough doses off you Dave thank you very much
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    LOL! Dave's a great character, but that Ness kills me everytime.

On your recommendations I got the first series and enjoyed it a lot, especially Ness and Bry. Haven't seen any of the 2nd. Was waiting till we could get them and watch them all one time, but may be tempted to get the first few now and continue as they come out.
  • Options
    Can you sticky this one? The others are all bloody miserable!!

Every shot is like a photograph

Smithy what have I told you about eating this late at night? It's ok Pam I only got a six piece
  • Options
    Up there with Only Fools and The Office for me.

The bird that plays Ness is brilliant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Can you sticky this one? The others are all bloody miserable!!

Every shot is like a photograph

Smithy what have I told you about eating this late at night? It's ok Pam I only got a six piece

and we got coleslaw
  • Options
    lol

watched that pulling as well - fecking funny as hell that one.
  • Options
    Ness and Smithy are the script writers by the way.
  • Options
    "Have you heard Micks going to be on the telly?"

5 seconds later "Is that it"?
  • Options
    Well done darlins.

Tidy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Well done darlins.

Tidy
    How much for your telly?
  • Options
    DJDD

i watched it last night her legs were fantastic nicest set of pins i have seen on tv in a while
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]DJDD

i watched it last night her legs were fantastic nicest set of pins i have seen on tv in a while

Yummy. They could have made more of the shower scene too!
  • Options
    if anyone saw this last night then it was pure comedy gold.

Smify doing line dancing and Ness taking the batteries out of the remote to 'borrow' them, to be seen washing her fingers in the sink 10 mins later.....I was absolutely p*ssing myself laughing
  • Options
    who else was singng alone to the england tune
  • Options
    "don't be needy, we're not exclusive"

watching it again tonight. classic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]who else was singng alone to the england tune

mate, when the old man come running in i was killing myself
  • Options
    Smithy needs to give that DAve a slap,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]DJDD

Yummy. They could have made more of the shower scene too!

Also a nice pair, in that red dress.
  • Options
    saw this for the first time last week. just caught the end of show when they came home from bowling.

I knew it was good when the parents came out in matching dressing gowns and the dad's was far too short.

The corn on the cob scene was very well written and loved the "we got coleslaw" line.

I will tune in again tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i could not believe the ness washing her fingers after asking for a pair of aa's due to her having some me time

and stacey in that dress i am glad shes single again i would move to barry as long as i can keep me season ticket
  • Options
    I worked in Barry for about 6 months 30 odd years ago.

Never thought it would become a "cult" place via TV!
  • Options
    Its pure TV gold! I'm in stitches every episode!
  • Options
    in my opinion one of the best things on telly at the moment. Why it's stuck out on BBC3 I'll never know. Think I'll have to get series 1 on DVD.
  • Options
    I bought series 1 for 7.98 on amazon... will be looking forward to watching.
  • Options
    The finger washing scene is without doubt TV Gold. As I've said before, I have not seen such subtlety in comedy for a very long time. Yes there is a fair bit of in- your- face, but there is usually a cheeky gem in there too.

I've got into Pulling too. As an old fashioned bloke the thought of a woman based comedy didn't grab me but I am now hooked.

A good comedy hour on a Sunday night.
  • Options
    "so you want fish and chips...... and chips"

comedy genius!
  • Options
    A very subtle but funny line sunday was When Ness was talking about going out with John Prescott and referred to having blunkett and his bitch around for dinner on more than one occasion.
  • Options
    alright fat sue
  • Options
    whats occuring?