Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gavin & Stacey

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    I've got into Pulling too. As an old fashioned bloke the thought of a woman based comedy didn't grab me but I am now hooked.

A good comedy hour on a Sunday night.

Cockloleeeze!
    Then face down in an alcohol stupor... quite sad that bit.
  • Options
    Charlton Lifers to have a foam party
  • Options
    DJDD you have now got me looking at stacey it wernt just her legs that are of cracking form
  • Options
    I know, her breasts are pretty lush too!
  • Options
    those are the puppies i was looking at jeeeeeeessssssssss
  • Options
    I got the DVD of the 1st series magnificent TV/

As for Pulling - even funnier than G&S.
  • Options
    i've only just started watching the last few episodes but what happened between bryn and his nephew?? on the camping/fishing trip or is it all just innuendo and we don't know what really happened??
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    We dont know yet! But something happened!
  • Options
    cheers red army
  • Options
    it happened in series one i think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nah it happened before it all started, its refered to in series one but they've never let on as to what exactly happened. We'll all have our ideas but we're probably wrong.
  • Options
    the comments in this weeks about the redening and that were great
  • Options
    Is this sundays the last one?
  • Options
    Yeah I think so, I'm gutted!
  • Options
    How gutted that it has finished Bryn and ness rock the singing in the hospital nearly killed me. i have always wondered what woukd happen if you didnt have the money for the toll.

Blinding series heres hoping there is gonna be a third good to see him get the BAFTA last nite also
  • Options
    Soup eh?
  • Options
    NEIL ????
  • Options
    Mid wife "On all fours Ness"

Ness "I prefer it on all fours anyway"

Mid wife and Stacey's Mum "Me too"!!!!

Hahahaha Classic
  • Options
    Pulling gets better every week. The weepy bloke last night was hilarious.
  • Options
    The more i see Gavin,Pam and Michael i can see our family..........scarey
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    James Cordon quoted in the Times today that there might be no Series 3 just a Christmas special unless he's convinced it can be better than Series 2... hope that's just the standard line
  • Options
    There has to be you cant kill that off way too funny

Pulling is top too that bloke last night was great i had to shag him 5 times last night to stop him crying
  • Options
    still chuckling about Bryn emerging with his surgical glove on holding up 4 fingers.... !!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]still chuckling about Bryn emerging with his surgical glove on holding up 4 fingers.... !![/quote]

lol brilliant.

I personally think they should 1 more series and that's it.

My favourite line when Ness asks for some batteries as she wants a bit of me time. Comes back down and says I don't need the batteries then proceeded to wash her finger under the tap.
  • Options
    the whole programme was the bollx
  • Options
    Series 1 now £6.99 at Play (free P&P)
    linky
  • Options
    bloody good effort tonight for them to fill a special over an hour... some hilarious moments, the "han solo" gag was quality and they've now left plenty of room in the plot for that third series, something some felt wasn't in evidence after the end of series 2... can't wait!
  • Options
    I loved the line when Nessa was in the bath & she asked Stacey to do her back..."The razor's on the sink". Cracked me up.
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant tonight.
  • Options
    agreed