Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gavin & Stacey

Comments

• Options
    i loved it.

"wherever i go, whatever I do" I had to explain to les that they were the words to hear'say's song.

great double episode.

Shameless wasn't the best last night though, next weeks looks great! ican't stay up that late to watch it.

I've only just started watching skins, dont really get it yet, all they seem to do is stare at each other and that posh blonde girl is soooo annoying. cassie is it?
  • Options
    seen trailers looks good never seen it

Will make sure i watch teh next one
  • Options
    Anyone see sundays episode? The best one yet i thought.
    "Yesterday i did it 3 times during Cash in the Attic"
  • Options
    Tidy.
  • Options
    Cracking.
  • Options
    I won't lie to you, i love that Programme.

Laughed more at the week's before when they had Bryn and Smithy working out topless.
  • Options
    I do like it but i like Pulling a little bit more... very dark and rings quite a few bells!!!
  • Options
    Got quite a big lady in the office from South Wales, always as i pass i say to myself "hows it going Ness??"...then imagian here response as "Tidy"...............quality programme, very funny, with sme fantastic one liners, Smithy is a legend and the mad thing is we all know a charchter like Smithy in our circle of friends. Two fantastic lines from Sundays episode when Stacey admited that she "has a play with herself while cash in the attic is on "in front of Deano,Smithy and Gavin to the shock of Gavin, and the second was Smithy stating that all girls from south wales are "cant get enough of it"......lol........pure class
  • Options
    "Where've you been Brynn?"

"I've been watching Brokeback Mountain!"
  • Options
    not too sure why they have decided to make him dubiously gay, but its certainly working.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suggested me and the missus should get some corn on the cob the next night, declined the offer, oh well thats married life
  • Options
    It's the subtle inuendo that makes it funny, something comedy writers have forgotten about!
  • Options
    whats subtle about telling her husband mates she cracked three out during cash in the attic?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]whats subtle about telling her husband mates she cracked three out during cash in the attic?

Lol!
    I was talking about Uncle Bryn's questionable sexuality.
  • Options
    ahhh i see!
    i missed the whole first series of this so think i will need to purchase it.

i love Ness.
  • Options
    first series was a good introduction to the characters, but i'm definately finding the 2nd series funnier.
  • Options
    i watched it after you lot raving about it.

It's good I'll givre you that - have sky plussed it
  • Options
    the rowing couple getting in the car slamming the doors then having to get out and let Ness and Smithy in as it was onlt a 3 door was genius

The whole Bryn gay thing was hinted in the first series with the fishing trip and Stacy's Gay big brother
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I do like it but i like Pulling a little bit more... very dark and rings quite a few bells!!!

Dated a flasher then av ya ?
  • Options
    Stacy's legs looked lush on Sunday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Dated a flasher then av ya ?"

well no not that particular bit... ha ha... "im a sex offender". Nut.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    seen it for the first time great TV
  • Options
    shameless tonight!!
  • Options
    Anyone know if last Sunday's episode is being repeated, as I missed it.
  • Options
    gavin and stacey is repeated on monday nights about half 10, but i'm sure its repeated later in the week as well. will check it out and let you know.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Anyone know if last Sunday's episode is being repeated, as I missed it.[/quote]
    yea,its usually repeated late sat night on bbc3
  • Options
    flick through the sky planner and look on BBC 3 either a Monday or a Thursday at around tenish
  • Options
    This saturday night they are repeating all 4 episodes so far of this series

ep 1 11.15
    ep 2 11.45
    ep 3 12.15
    ep 4 12.45
  • Options
    Cheers All
  • Options
    oh and friday night from 12.30am apparently