Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options

Scotland’s team tonight being numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

You sure that’s not the minutes that they will concede in? :wink:
  • Options

Scotland’s team tonight being numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

You sure that’s not the minutes that they will concede in? :wink:
    It’s not about qualifying but the journey you take
  • Options

Problem is this journey makes southeastern look like luxury

Great thing about Nations League / cup is everyone should qualify.
  • Options

Problem is this journey makes southeastern look like luxury

As I was fucking saying...
  • Options
    Bob Mortimer on Would I Lie to You - brilliant.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Earlier we were at a preschool nursery with our Therapy dogs and I'd been advised that some parents were quite rightly wary, we called on the help of our 2 year old Granddaughter who reassured them by walking Bailey. You couldn't buy the buzz we got watching her. :)
    https://youtu.be/L3yQoio9zQ8
  • Options
    Nice one @DaveMehmet

I need to work where you work as you seem to get 45 days leave a year !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    MrOneLung said:

Nice one @DaveMehmet

Yeah, the leave entitlement is good but I have to work in the same building as @ricky_otto so it’s not all a bed of roses.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Nice one @DaveMehmet

He’s known as Judith Chalmers in his department.

• Options
    Saggy tits?
  • Options
    Dead??
  • Options
    The work done by the local press and the OS comms team

Want to find out the Managers views after a game and they'll be up within a few hours whether its home or away

Want to find out the views from the opposition Managers (as like to get the balanced opinion from both sets) from their local press or club and it can be impossible to find anything at times
  • Options
    The smell of birch logs on an open fire - fantastic
  • Options
    Knowing at least 500,000 people had a more pointless Saturday than me.
  • Options
    Victoria Coren's magnificent breasts being back on the telly ( Only Connect).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jeff Lynne’s ELO at the O2 last Sunday, brilliant. For a bloke in his 70’s, he’s phenomenal
  • Options
    That someone in my gym is using gardening gloves for gym gloves
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    The Financial Conduct Authority launching a long overdue investigation into insurance firms who hike up the price of policy renewals.

Loyal (lazy/stupid?) policy holders have for years been exploited by these charlatans. It is estimated that Britons pay £4.5 billion more than they need for car and home insurance.
  • Options
    Meeting fellow Lifers and finding that they are as nice as you'd imagined.
  • Options

The Financial Conduct Authority launching a long overdue investigation into insurance firms who hike up the price of policy renewals.

Loyal (lazy/stupid?) policy holders have for years been exploited by these charlatans. It is estimated that Britons pay £4.5 billion more than they need for car and home insurance.

Dont get this - it is the laziness of the policy holders who are to blame.
    If someone just renews when they can save 200 quid elsewhere then more fool them
  • Options
    Watching "T' Indoor League" with Fred Trueman...."yankee pool" on a snooker baise. Skittles and bowls. Great stuff.
  • Options
    Open fire in a pub, in the frozen north.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

If someone just renews when they can save 200 quid elsewhere then more fool them
    I see your point, but for me these insurance companies lifting an unfair, disproportionate amount of money from a policy holder's bank account is dishonest. It is sharp practice and needs reining in.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

I see your point, but for me these insurance companies lifting an unfair, disproportionate amount of money from a policy holder's bank account is dishonest. It is sharp practice and needs reining in.
    I thinks it's even worse when you phone to cancel, stating you've found it 50 quid cheaper elsewhere and they say I'm sure we can match that! I then tell them to poke it as a matter of principle.