Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• Options

Sorry Henry my little daughter was playing with my phone.

No problem, thanks for removing it.
  • Options
    More flags than promotes Henners ? ;0)
  • Options

More flags than promotes Henners ? ;0)

Had 31 promotes and deserved more. Nearly all the abuse flags are from trolls.
  • Options
    I wonder who has the most flags.
  • Options

I'm on 85!!!!!!!
    What, promotes?
  • Options

How do you get a promote?

Don’t ask Henry.

Kiss admins backsides
  • Options

How do you get a promote?

It’s a bit like Charlton - 1 promotion every 10 years.
  • Options
    Rob Elliot on loan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Quality, not quantity.

Well, quantity too
  • Options

Rob Elliot on loan?

Wages.
  • Options

Rob Elliot on loan?

Wages.
    Yep that is what footballers get like most of those working ;)
  • Options
    So is there anymore news on David Martin is he actually training with us or going to join on loan as someone has said anybody know more on this ??
  • Options

Rob Elliot on loan?

yes.......he can join the line behind

Cousins
    Kermorgant
    Poyet
    Holmes

anyone I've missed ??
    Rod Fanni
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

So is there anymore news on David Martin is he actually training with us or going to join on loan as someone has said anybody know more on this ??

His contract has been automatically extended so I doubt he is training with us, more likely to come in on a loan. But I hadn't heard anything, my mate swears blind Luke Steele was asked to join us for training but declined.
  • Options

FAVADDICK said:

His contract has been automatically extended so I doubt he is training with us, more likely to come in on a loan. But I hadn't heard anything, my mate swears blind Luke Steele was asked to join us for training but declined.
    I spoke to luke before and asked him and he said he hadn't even been asked
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

FAVADDICK said:

I spoke to luke before and asked him and he said he hadn't even been asked
    Fair enough maybe it was total bullshit then
  • Options
    Have it on good authority that Martin is in training with Andy Marshall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But if he's in training has he been let go by millwall as nothing has been said by the club
  • Options
    Would certainly be very strange that he's training with us while still being under contract at Millwall.
  • Options

Would certainly be very strange that he's training with us while still being under contract at Millwall.

Unless they want rid off their payroll.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Unless they want rid off their payroll.
    Still not common for players under contract to go on trial at other clubs as far as I am aware. I mean what if they got injured in training and were ruled out for months?
  • Options
    edited July 2018

We'd be mad to sell him to a rival at this level!! - Should only sell him to them if they offer to do a swap for Jack Marriott

LOL, if you think Jack Marriott, who scored 33 goals last season, is a straight-up swap for Mag.
  • Options

Happens a lot, Dean Lewington was training with us last season whilst under contract at MK dons
  • Options

Happens a lot, Dean Lewington was training with us last season whilst under contract at MK dons
    Well that’s 1 player and I believe there was a major fall out at MK
  • Options

Well that’s 1 player and I believe there was a major fall out at MK
    I had a brief chat with Ray Lewington in a restaurant before the MK game … he wasn't too forthcoming about his son's time with us but hinted that after so long with the Dons, a move might have been beneficial .. of course, it never came to anything