Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Odds on next Charlton manager.

edited March 2018 in General Charlton
Thoughts??

Mark Warburton would be a good punt but only under new owners.

Comments

• Options
    Too early so say yet I think, especially with new owners on the horizon.
  • Options
    If Roland is still here to appoint another manager...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Ha Michael Beale. We've got more chance of getting Ian Beale!
  • Options
    Its more the idea of who they think is in the frame...just worth a hypothetical chat to see who would be preferred in better circumstances.
  • Options

10/1 for Lee Bowyer is a brilliant price. New manager is paid out after ten competitive matches.

We’ve got ten games left. I can’t see anyone being brought in before the end of the season even if we are taken over.

Great spot. Will have a bet on that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Until new owners are in the building I don’t think it’s even worth considering.

You're right, we should bid our time for Pep in the summer.
  • Options
    So Michael Beale is Liverpool's under 23 coach it seems. Bit left field but it's all irrelevant until a new owner is in charge.
  • Options
    Who the bloody hell is Michael Beale!?
  • Options
    Bowyer into 5/1 already
  • Options
    Just had to google Michael Beale. Seems a pretty random name to be thrown in there
  • Options
    3/1 lol
  • Options
    How can you put the odds out there when you don't even know whom the new owners are. ?
  • Options

Tempted to issue you with a flag!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018

How can you put the odds out there when you don't even know whom the new owners are. ?

Tell that to the bookies who have published them.

People will bet on anything, even if they don't kniw the full background.
  • Options
    I think at the moment we've got to wait until the new owners are in place, until thats done, we wont see a new Permanent Manager - Its a shame as surely the likes of Nathan Jones should be on the list seeing that he once worked with us.
  • Options
    Sol Campbell will be fuming if he doesn't get the job !!
  • Options
    Sven is 25/1 - and available.

(Appleton is 25/1 as well!!)
  • Options

See above...Just a hypothetical chat about who you would wanna see.
  • Options

10/1 for Lee Bowyer is a brilliant price. New manager is paid out after ten competitive matches.

We’ve got ten games left. I can’t see anyone being brought in before the end of the season even if we are taken over.

Great spot. Will have a bet on that.
    Have a read of the terms, They don't pay out for caretakers, been done by this in the past.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Oops wrong thread..
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    PopIcon said:

I watched a film called 'Remember' on Amazon Prime. Never heard if it before, but was brilliant. It's about wwii jew who tracks down his captor. 8/10..

And you think he wil make a good manager :wink: