Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Odds on next Charlton manager.

13»

Comments

• Options

Scott Parker third favourite at 12/1 on bet victor

I thought about him taking over earlier. Would be a great appointment in my opinion and I still hurt. Great player who's career demands respect and also been captain at several teams so clearly a decent motivator.
  • Options

I still think the Kewell link is by nationality only, rather than preferred choice.

Agree with this. I think people got so used to the Belgians appointing Belgians that it seems logical for Australians to appoint an Australian.

I'd like to think the new guys have more sense than that. But if he's the best candidate in a thorough interview process then I personally have no issues.
  • Options

I still think the Kewell link is by nationality only, rather than preferred choice.

Agree with this. I think people got so used to the Belgians appointing Belgians that it seems logical for Australians to appoint an Australian.

I'd like to think the new guys have more sense than that. But if he's the best candidate in a thorough interview process then I personally have no issues.
    If a guy who's got his side mid-table in league two is the best we can do, then we're well and truly fucked.
  • Options
    No chance happening this season, but I would love us to see poach either Hurst from Shrewsbury or Nigel Clough. Taking another clubs manager above us in the league would show ambition of the new owners.
  • Options

If a guy who's got his side mid-table in league two is the best we can do, then we're well and truly fucked.
    On the face of it, yeah it doesn't look good but apparently mid table is a big over achievement for them. I'd much rather we went after Nathan Jones personally.
  • Options

No chance happening this season, but I would love us to see poach either Hurst from Shrewsbury or Nigel Clough. Taking another clubs manager above us in the league would show ambition of the new owners.

There’s enough to choose from!
  • Options
    Kenny Jackett would be my choice if he could be persuaded to leave Pompey.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    cant we have alan pardew back - he will be free end of season
  • Options

Yeah good job Shrewsbury didnt take a punt on their manager eh? Look how that has worked out.
  • Options

Wrong photo #fail

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Kewell now into 4/7 with SkyBet. Bowyer 5/2 with BetVictor.

Everyone else now out to 22/1 or more.
  • Options
    Michael Beale would love the job but Liverpool will want to keep him
  • Options
    I can only find odds from 2016. Can someone post a current link? Thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Wrong photo #fail

While those are both classic Appleton, this is from the Leicester forum. Something almost familiar about the chest tatoo?
  • Options

I can only find odds from 2016. Can someone post a current link? Thanks

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/charlton/next-permanent-manager
  • Options
    dizzee said:

I want Sarri

I want Sarr
  • Options
    Curb's at 33/1? First person I'd call if I was taking over the club.
  • Options
    Doesnt take much dough to shift manager markets to be fair. Always fake gambles going on to
  • Options
    I wonder what price nobby vinegar is?