Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Odds on next Charlton manager.

Comments

• Options
    robroy said:

10/1 for Lee Bowyer is a brilliant price. New manager is paid out after ten competitive matches.

We’ve got ten games left. I can’t see anyone being brought in before the end of the season even if we are taken over.

Great spot. Will have a bet on that.
    Have a read of the terms, They don't pay out for caretakers, been done by this in the past.
    *caretaker and interim managers completing at least 10 competitive games will be deemed as the permanent manager.
  • Options

PopIcon said:

I watched a film called 'Remember' on Amazon Prime. Never heard if it before, but was brilliant. It's about wwii jew who tracks down his captor. 8/10..

And you think he wil make a good manager
    He may be in his 90s, but I expect him to be better than either Slade or Fraeye.
  • Options
    Odds on next Charlton manager is shite?
  • Options
    edited March 2018

1/500
  • Options

Up your game Robin. This should have been the first photo put up.
  • Options
    robroy said:

10/1 for Lee Bowyer is a brilliant price. New manager is paid out after ten competitive matches.

We’ve got ten games left. I can’t see anyone being brought in before the end of the season even if we are taken over.

Great spot. Will have a bet on that.
    Have a read of the terms, They don't pay out for caretakers, been done by this in the past.
    Says in blue at the top they do for 10 games completed.
  • Options

Betting Suspended
  • Options
    I think Skybet have realised we have 10 games left and chances are Bowyer will be in charge until end of season.

He is now 5/4
  • Options

I think Skybet have realised we have 10 games left and chances are Bowyer will be in charge until end of season.

He is now 5/4

Yeah but SkyBet will be thinking that he'll be made Permanent Manager in that time.

Roland will just leave him as Caretaker Manager until the takeover happens, which could take another 10-games to be decided - Especially as I still believe that the hold up is to do with what League we'll be in next season, even if that's confirmed with two / three games left, it'll still take a few more weeks to finalise everything.

Worst case scenario is if we start doing really poorly under Bowyer, begin to nosedive and end up in a relegation battle - He too could then leave to give us a better chance of survival
  • Options
    I'll take none of them on that list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scott Parker third favourite at 12/1 on bet victor
  • Options
    I want Sarri
  • Options
    Honestly, they just pick these names out of thin air don't they?

If we go anywhere near McClaren I'm f---ing off forever.

Paul Tisdale should be on the list. Done a fine job at Exeter with a tiny budget, and I mean tiny, and plenty of injuries. Very experienced FL manager, be a step up for him but he's a better option than two thirds of that list.
  • Options
    who's going to interview them? #getherbackallisforgiven
  • Options

who's going to interview them? #getherbackallisforgiven

Maybe Murray can. It can be his one final way to screw us all with our pants on before he f--ks off for good, which is long overdue.

But, no, I agree, you can't have odds on a job which no one can currently give.

We're stuck with rolling contract interims, maybe until the end of time.
  • Options
    David unsworth being linked.
  • Options
    Frank Lampard being mentored under Alan Curbishley (not uncle Harry)

Frank Lampard to be the new owner and gives himself a vote of confidence after failing to win first 10 matches.
  • Options

Complete waste of time linking anyone until we have new owners.
  • Options

Big no from me on that one & Jaap Stam for that matter.

Be happiest with Nathan Jones and happy with Paul Tisdale.

Again, all based on what the new owners want!

Shitting myself at the prospect of Steve McClaren though...rich people who come in and think "ohh and ex-England manager is interested, get him in!" worry me somewhat!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If the rat is still the owner/president/cuntinchief odds on the next 'permanent' manager/head coach/whatever will be a grasping mercenary self-serving moral vacuum or a congenital moron stumbling around in a delusional fug.
    I dunno which definition should be applied to Slade and the FSG but neither left Charlton with any credibility.
    If roly continues to hang on for some preposterously high sale price, he'll end up having to officially pick the team for the first time. He'll make Michael Knighton seem like a paragon of footballing genius.
  • Options
    Warburton would be my choice if I had to pick.

I think Bowyer/JJ will be in charge until the club changes hands.
  • Options
    wouldn't look further than Harry Kewell personally. not who I'd pick but who I think we will get.
  • Options

Who the bloody hell is Michael Beale!?

How about Ian Beale?
  • Options
    If the latest posts on the takeover thread are anything to go by it will Harry Kewell, nailed on.
  • Options

If the latest posts on the takeover thread are anything to go by it will Harry Kewell, nailed on.

and maybe before Easter too.

• Options

and maybe before Easter too.

Jesus wept.
  • Options
    I still think the Kewell link is by nationality only, rather than preferred choice.
  • Options

I'd rather have David Blunkett
  • Options

I'd rather have David Blunkett
    20/1 at the moment, train guru Michael Portillo in at 10/1