Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

The state of this thread over the last several pages, damn. Bit of a shitshow.

Also can we stop this "Guess Who" bollocks unless one of us happens to be someone in the intelligence service who can do that totally-not-fake enhancing of images like you see on shows like CSI...

I think Chippy is your man.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

Also can we stop this "Guess Who" bollocks ..

Is it Dele Alli ?
    I’m going with Ben Odeje
  • Options
    Dele Boy
  • Options
    It could be the Aussies without A Muir.
  • Options

I think I see Richard Murray in that photo I maybe wrong

Yup......you most certainly are.
  • Options
    that will help infoe

People shooting the messenger is even more boring than waiting for the messenger.

Take a couple of hours off charlton life and enjoy your life.

That's rich coming from u - I provide facts on here and u instantly dismiss coz there not the same as those you believe - stop sniping is something you could take on board - I can confirm that when airman said it was a done deal a few weeks ago, it wasn't but I guess we can all work that out - once again, that does not mean I'm calling him out, just that he and his source are wrong
  • Options

Is that the same as shits creek without a paddle?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Again
  • Options

Is that the same as shits creek without a paddle?
    Yeah.
  • Options

This takeover has been happening "within the next week" since November. Think someones source is not that reliable, as well as until it is officially announced i can't see how people can forecast when this will be concluded.

An entirely false statement. Evidence?
    Well this was your VOTV in November.......

Yes, and compare that with the official line until December 28th that nothing was happening and the club was not for sale. Which was more accurate? Yet people still want to rely on the official version of events, which has been a joke since 2013 when Slater denied the club was for sale while documents trying to sell it were being hawked around the City.

Were “lawyers working to sell the club” as reported or does anyone seriously think now that wasn’t true?
    Lawyers were making information available to interested parties without informing on price or entering into any official DD which involves questions and answers and further confidential information being made available - a completely different scenario and a million miles off an agreed deal and hence my statement 'if it was happening, it isn't now'. That's not to say it wasn't newsworthy but I'm not sure that the situation was any different to what it had been since we were relegated - an owner with a failed plan looking for an exit strategy but not actively engaged in a sale other than making some information available
  • Options
    Agree and all the bad Jokes, lots of people think there funny, and really guys your not. Great if we had just real take over gossip
  • Options

The points scoring is so dull. Sharing the info you have is really great and almost everyone appreciates it but the constant sniping at each other is getting really old.

Agreed, lost a lot of respect for people I looked up to in the world of Charlton the last few months.
  • Options

Red bull London anyone?

This is about the point where someone puts a RB London crest up

Anyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This takeover has been happening "within the next week" since November. Think someones source is not that reliable, as well as until it is officially announced i can't see how people can forecast when this will be concluded.

An entirely false statement. Evidence?
    Well this was your VOTV in November.......

Yes, and compare that with the official line until December 28th that nothing was happening and the club was not for sale. Which was more accurate? Yet people still want to rely on the official version of events, which has been a joke since 2013 when Slater denied the club was for sale while documents trying to sell it were being hawked around the City.

Were “lawyers working to sell the club” as reported or does anyone seriously think now that wasn’t true?
    The point is that what you’re saying also isn’t true. You’re slating the club for being a joke for saying ‘nothing was happening’ which was not true, but you’ve said a deal was to be announced within the next week back in October then you said done deal, which, again turned out to be nonsense.

So am I right in thinking, by the same standards of you saying the clubs a joke, that you are also a joke?
    Go and read the story I published in October. Happy to be called out on what I actually wrote but not invented versions of it.
    2nd paragraph, ‘a deal could be announced by the end of the week’. You wrote that, you were wrong. As I said a while back, Doucher gets criticised when he was wrong, therefore I think you should to.
    Thanks greenie but wring on what? People only accuse me of being wrong based on the fact my info doesn't accord with the reporter of choice - anyway - the only thing I would possibly concede to being wrong on was when DD was first done and when but on the basis that Airmans and red Henry's - the two seemingly accepted oracles on here - is so often wrong, I'm yet to be convinced
  • Options
  • Options
    Nug said:

Funniest film ever that
  • Options
    We're getting desperate here. Going on the principle of whoever is in the posh seats is a potential takeover candidate... I notice an empty seat. So we are being taken over by Harry Houdini!
  • Options

We're getting desperate here. Going on the principle of whoever is in the posh seats is a potential takeover candidate... I notice an empty seat. So we are being taken over by Harry Houdini!

Empty seats at Charlton? Now we know you're making things up.
  • Options

or the invisible man.
  • Options
    Beware false dawns
  • Options
    I wonder when this thread will hit 2 million views and 16k comments.
  • Options

The points scoring is so dull. Sharing the info you have is really great and almost everyone appreciates it but the constant sniping at each other is getting really old.

Agreed, lost a lot of respect for people I looked up to in the world of Charlton the last few months.
    Sorry to have disappointed you, I’ll try harder
  • Options
    Reckon we will get Pot Noodles in the ground post takeover?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!