Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    What’s the most viewed thread of all time? Actually what’s the top 10 anybody?
  • Options

What’s the most viewed thread of all time? Actually what’s the top 10 anybody?

You should pose that question in a thread of its own, not on here.
  • Options
    Beam me up Scotty
  • Options
    DA9 said:

It’s like a one direction forum in here at the moment, like teenage girls arguing about who knows the most about Harry and who he fancies the most.

Its me BTW

You little minx.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

It’s like a one direction forum in here at the moment, like teenage girls arguing about who knows the most about Harry and who he fancies the most.

Its me BTW

I can assure you it’s me.
  • Options

For gods sake enough is enough...I logged in and saw 87 new posts since yesterday evening, thinking, once again like a stupid idiot, that a sale had happened I open the thread to see people having a go at each other yet again. Its so kids playground on this thread now its becoming tiresome and a waste of peoples time. We are all supposed to be on the same-side, yet we decide to argue about semantics and who knows more than who.....FFS grow up its fucking boring now. Its not a race to who can be the 'most in the know', its about CAFC being rid of RD....asap. Its not about YOU!!!

When it happens there will be a new thread or at least a change to the title of this one confirming it.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Its me BTW

The most accurate post I've seen on here for a while - other than mine of course
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm looking forward more to the new thread than the takeover that causes it at this stage
  • Options
    All this fighting would never have happened if KM was still here!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I have a good feeling. We will be rid of the old scrote this week. I'm sure of it. Come on. If we all think positively it'll happen.
  • Options

For gods sake enough is enough...I logged in and saw 87 new posts since yesterday evening, thinking, once again like a stupid idiot, that a sale had happened I open the thread to see people having a go at each other yet again. Its so kids playground on this thread now its becoming tiresome and a waste of peoples time. We are all supposed to be on the same-side, yet we decide to argue about semantics and who knows more than who.....FFS grow up its fucking boring now. Its not a race to who can be the 'most in the know', its about CAFC being rid of RD....asap. Its not about YOU!!!

Ooooh yes it is...!!
  • Options
    Won’t someone please think of the chickens!
  • Options

Someone’s actually flagged a picture of a burnt cooked chicken. This thread is done.

It was just @PrincessFiona wishing she had had that chicken instead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    #PrayForTheChickens
  • Options
    If you get pissed off with all the drivel et al then go to the bite size takeover thread.
    Now where were we...microwaved pot noodle chicken chow mien eaten by a German horse wearing a red and white scarf...
  • Options
    He's f*cking with us.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

He's f*cking with us.

You and your mates are having sex with Roland? At least we know where he is.
  • Options
    This feels like being a Jehovah's witness when the dates keep being put back as the saviour doesn't show up. We know who the devil is; and he's in the detail.
  • Options
    Hopefully it will be today because that would be an awesome birthday present for me to share with all the Charlton fans.
  • Options
    Here's your starter for 10. "Where you get Chicken" A. Chicken run. B. A town called Alice. C. KFC board meeting.
  • Options
    De Cloob is very quiet on twitter so far today...................
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Its me BTW

Lennon?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!