Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

People shooting the messenger is even more boring than waiting for the messenger.

Take a couple of hours off charlton life and enjoy your life.

That's rich coming from u - I provide facts on here and u instantly dismiss coz there not the same as those you believe - stop sniping is something you could take on board - I can confirm that when airman said it was a done deal a few weeks ago, it wasn't but I guess we can all work that out - once again, that does not mean I'm calling him out, just that he and his source are wrong
    Do you have a source, or is it just something you've 'worked out', as a matter of interest?

I suspect that we (and I'm including you) don't know that it's not a done deal, defining 'done deal' as an agreement rather than a resolution of the deal.

It could be a 'done deal' but there are legal formalities to go through.

It might have been a 'done deal' but other potential bidders have re-entered the fray, causing Roly to backpedal on the 'done deal'.

It might have been a 'done deal' but Roly changed his mind.

It could be any of a number of other possible post 'done deal' scenarios.

The other possibility is that AB has been let down by two separate sources.

I'm quite enjoying the ride either way.
    there is more than one consortium still under consideration so not sure how it could be a done deal, whatever twist is put on that term - neither of these r red bull or red henrys lot - this is fact, from one of my sources although the info is a few days old now
    I’m not sure Redhenry has ever said who “his lot” were so how can you be sure it’s not ?

Exactly what I thought but then he's on a wind up isn't he
  • Options
    DA9 said:

De Cloob is very quiet on twitter so far today...................

It's today, it's today, it's today!
  • Options
    I just spat coffee all over the chair opposite me on my train from London Bridge to Lewisham

At least it smells better now
  • Options
    I notice that the boob tube isn't mentioned. Just resting before tackling that further surgical removal @Fanny Fanackapan ? :smile:
  • Options
    Hold up Fanny, Kylies in the shower, once she's out I'll ask her if you can borrow her gold ones ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hold up Fanny, Kylies in the shower, once she's out I'll ask her if you can borrow her gold ones ;-)

We should be so lucky...lucky lucky lucky.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
  • Options
    DA9 said:

De Cloob is very quiet on twitter so far today...................

Its a Tuesday... Does much happen this day of the week for the media to report on anyway?
  • Options
    This whole done deal thing on Twitter is a bunch of kids on a wind up.
  • Options
    Taking the piss out of rick I bet
  • Options
    He's chatting shit. Just a kid on Twitter.
  • Options
    Tesco mobile? I’m not believing in any takeover until I see a screen grab from douchebags GiffGaff mobile (assuming that works in the Brighton area)
  • Options
    Did think that. Not nice to see thoug
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Though*
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

People shooting the messenger is even more boring than waiting for the messenger.

That's rich coming from u - I provide facts on here and u instantly dismiss coz there not the same as those you believe - stop sniping is something you could take on board - I can confirm that when airman said it was a done deal a few weeks ago, it wasn't but I guess we can all work that out - once again, that does not mean I'm calling him out, just that he and his source are wrong
    Do you have a source, or is it just something you've 'worked out', as a matter of interest?

I suspect that we (and I'm including you) don't know that it's not a done deal, defining 'done deal' as an agreement rather than a resolution of the deal.

It might have been a 'done deal' but other potential bidders have re-entered the fray, causing Roly to backpedal on the 'done deal'.

there is more than one consortium still under consideration so not sure how it could be a done deal, whatever twist is put on that term - neither of these r red bull or red henrys lot - this is fact, from one of my sources although the info is a few days old now
    I’m not sure Redhenry has ever said who “his lot” were so how can you be sure it’s not ?

So why does flying wiki think they are Saudi then? Weren't they being likened to Man City's owners a few weeks back?? No wind up here, never has been
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

So why does flying wiki think they are Saudi then? Weren't they being likened to Man City's owners a few weeks back?? No wind up here, never has been
    only in cash flow rather than nationality/location
  • Options
    So I have a fairly quiet week at work, currently after one big project and before the start of the next one. Was really hoping there would be some news now so that I could sit and read Cl at my leisure. Come on. Don't let me down.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

You’re lying. Due diligence hasn’t happened yet (I’m rarely wrong).
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

You’re lying. Due diligence hasn’t happened yet (I’m rarely wrong).
    but does your source lie?
  • Options

So I have a fairly quiet week at work, currently after one big project and before the start of the next one. Was really hoping there would be some news now so that I could sit and read Cl at my leisure. Come on. Don't let me down.

Right. In a meeting until 3. There best be something announced when I'm out....
  • Options

Right. In a meeting until 3. There best be something announced when I'm out....
    W**k and Pope comes to mind.

• Options
    I have been hijacking stray Belgians and keeping them chained in my basement for a couple of years. You never know you might strike lucky... usually put on a episode of Strictly before i chain em to the wall, and if they dance i give em an extra couple of kicks....

Thing is if this don't happen sharpish i have got 20 of the fuckers now!

Hurry up
    Zich haasten
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!