Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Graham Moore ... RIP

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 58m58 minutes ago
The club was saddened to hear of the passing for former player and Wales international Graham Moore last night #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 57m57 minutes ago
Moore made 120 appearances for Charlton in the late 60s and early 70s and also represented Saturday's opponents @CardiffCityFC #cafc

Comments

• Options
    Very sad news indeed. He was my first Charlton hero.
  • Options
    RIP one of my childhood heroes.
  • Options
    RIP Graham.
  • Options
    Supposedly over the hill by the time he arrived at Charlton via Chelsea and Man Utd amongst others but was an integral part of that 68-69 side that so nearly got promoted.

A fine player for us. RIP
  • Options
    Fantastic player for us. Saturday would be a fitting tribute.

RIP Graham
  • Options

So sorry to read this - one of the best.
  • Options
    As Len says one of the wonderful players in the "nearly" team of 68/9.

Great playmaker in that team that included, Matt Tees, Charlie Wright, Ray Treacy and Bob Curtis.

RIP Graham.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    One of my heroes from the 1968 team. RIP Graham Moore
  • Options
    RIP Graham, a very good player for us with Alan Campbell in mid field with him they should have been promoted 68-69.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    remember him

RIP
  • Options
    Very sad - one of my favourite ever Charlton players.

RIP
  • Options
    Wouldnt we like to pick up a player of his quality now .

RIP
  • Options
    The Tank! That is sad. RIP Graham. He was always very pleasant when signing autographs and had a smile on his face.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Great player. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP. Very sad news I too remember him from one of our better sides. I can still picture his amazing dummies he often sold the opposition, it was almost slow motion stuff but he always come out on top.
  • Options
    Very sad news. RIP
  • Options
    RIP. One of the most committed players in a tackle you're ever likely to have seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RIP. Very sad news I too remember him from one of our better sides. I can still picture his amazing dummies he often sold the opposition, it was almost slow motion stuff but he always come out on top.

Agreed, he had an uncanny knack of dropping one shoulder before leaving the player in his wake.
  • Options
    Shocked, you tend to think that your favourite players and the heroes from your youth will live forever .. R I P
  • Options
    RIP would love him in our side now.
  • Options
    Sad. RIP
  • Options
    saw him play a good few times. Slow as he was at the end of his playing days but still a very very good player.

RIP
  • Options
    Built like a tank with very deft skills and a great shot. RIP mate
  • Options
    RIP one of my all time favourite players. My sign in on old club site was Graham Moore rules. .
  • Options
    RIP.

Very classy player, part of that '68 team that went so close.

Great memories.