Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell - Technical Area

Good feature on Sky Sports website now. Brought back some memories.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    #mo ...........edited thanks to WSA........

#nmo
  • Options
    Moveonber
  • Options
    such a ledge
  • Options
    He obviously still loves CAFC. I'm sure of it. (I know it!)
  • Options
    Ditto
  • Options
    He talks about his first game in charge as being his first for us, but he had a game as (acting) manager of Leicester first didn't he?
  • Options
    Nice interview
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes, you could hear the emotion in his voice
  • Options
    CAFC v Lisbon in Spain a few Summers ago - CP personally thanked and shook hands with every fan that had made the trip.

Small things make a big difference sometimes.
  • Options
    What a thoroughly nice chap!
  • Options
    Can't wait to welcome him back to the Valley in late February, although it will feel a bit weird seeing him in the away dugout.
  • Options
    Proper love!
  • Options
    Sad people that flag anything to do with former managers or players.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

It's all getting embarrassing now.

where is your heart man!?!?!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have moved on but seeing this still brings some of it back! I'm completely behind big bob and the current bunch but there is no denying what Powell did in his stint in charge! He put the pride back in our club!
  • Options
    I believe there is still a space on Mount Rushmore. Perhaps you soft apaths(?) would like to start a fund?

• Options
    Great bloke. Hope he gets a great reception when's he back at the valley
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Still got a bit choked when the black managers debate was on 5 live this week. Have moved on with Bob, but miss the fella. Contacted 5 live to say 'gone but never forgotten'. To me he's one of us. Unlike many faces that have come and gone through our club. He's one that will always be welcome back.

Legend.
  • Options
    After watching that, someone needs to tell him to move on..............
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I've accepted that others have moved on but I just haven't made the transition. I still love him to bits, sorry guys, pathetic female an' all that stuff ;-)
  • Options
    Who on earth is bitter and spiteful enough to have flagged the opening post...strange people!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ''Twas Greenie and CAFCJoe but perhaps they just made a mistake ?
  • Options

Who on earth is bitter and spiteful enough to have flagged the opening post...strange people!!!

Greenie and CAFC Joe it seems