Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Away Tickets

Comments

• Options
    If anyone on here can get me a ticket when they go on sale I’d be eternally grateful.
  • Options
    It's not the 'Wall you have to worry about (hiya sweeties), it's the entire journalist profession dressed as West Ham pretending to be 'Wall (hiya sweeties) in league with Portsmouth. That's where the threat lies.
  • Options
    If anyone on here can get me a ticket when they go on sale I’d be eternally grateful.
    @LargeAddick happy to if it gets to VG 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Pulling the lion’s tail.

Coming on here, giving it large.
  • Options
    Straight on general sale.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Thank you for your kind offer
  • Options
    .shine166 said:
    I wouldn't. He's been to about 4 games in 2 years. Should to someone more deserving... 😀 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I assume it will go on sale soon, they'll need to allow time to go through the qualification levels
  • Options
    maybe they're selling the upper tier to millwall fans 
    Firstly they wont sell out the home end and secondly if they did the worst thing they could do would be sell Millwall fans the upper, how much shit would they throw on the Charlton fans below lol

It's their cup final, it will be their biggest league gate of the season.
    Leeds claimed that one last weekend. You'll have to make do with 'Secondary Cup Final.

Apologies in advance.
    Semi-final?
  • Options
    This thread is the same every year. Post-for-post, word-for-word.
  • Options
    This thread is the same every year. Post-for-post, word-for-word.
    Every year I say we will win ... this year I’m right :smiley:
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I assume it will go on sale soon, they'll need to allow time to go through the qualification levels

Agreed - tickets should go to graduates first.
    Fantastic, I have two degrees so that should almost guarantee my tickets! 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    bobmunro said:

Any chance I can borrow one mate - Surely you dont need two? ;)
  • Options
    Sage said:
    bobmunro said:

Masters or above required I'm afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

FWIW ours went on sale on Monday so am surprised that at least an initial allocation hasn't yet been made.

As some have mentioned, we're probably really scared so are taking our time in thinking things over.

• Options

FWIW ours went on sale on Monday so am surprised that at least an initial allocation hasn't yet been made.

As some have mentioned, we're probably really scared so are taking our time in thinking things over.

probably planning to give us a section down the side as well
  • Options
    If any season ticket holders aren't going and can assist with getting me a ticket please inbox me.  :)
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Is that some of your infallible insider info?

heard we're getting the upper tier of all stands and your getting the lower

• Options
    I fly to Marrakech for a week tomorrow so it would be good if the club could give us some indication of when these are likely to go on sale and the phases so that I can plan when I need to sit in the hotel lobby with WiFi.
  • Options
    Obviously this leans heavily towards building a new ground on the Greenwich peninsula and ground sharing with the spanners. It makes absolute goo goo gah gah. 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

I'll square with you. After all the flannel about boycotting, and the not a penny more brigade, I'm surprised there's so much interest.

I thought principles and personal policies would have trumped results. Seems most fans are fickle and you shouldn't take many people's words as being representative of their strength of character.

As an aside, can you get me a ticket?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

I'll square with you. After all the flannel about boycotting, and the not a penny more brigade, I'm surprised there's so much interest.

I thought principles and personal policies would have trumped results. Seems most fans are fickle and you shouldn't take many people's words as being representative of their strength of character.

As an aside, can you get me a ticket?
    Football club in 'having bigger support when they are more successful' shocker. Amazing really.