Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away Tickets

Comments

• RedChaser said:
    Never been to the Toolbox.  The Old Den was an excellent old style British football ground full of cnuts.

The fact that we continually tend to bottle it on the pitch is SE London folklore. 

I fully expect us to do so again. 

They will still be cnuts.

After a couple of seasons off it's behind the sofa time again then soapy 😉.
    Aye
  • I’ll be missing this match due to a holiday but very low on glee since the morts in the snow. I have good vibes about this match and in need of a top up as I’m sure Bowyer will not send out eleven powder puffs. 
  • Went to the New Den a few seasons ago. Charlton were given all of one end.
    TVs chained to the wall. Crap ground. If you go and are in the Lower stand
    be careful as the lunatics love to come in and punch anyone in their site.
    Stewards do nothing!
  • allocation of 2000 will be as hard as fulham to get a ticket to. 

Brentford also will be a tough one as will be played on good friday and has an allocation of 1600 also chuck into the mix its last time we will play there. 

qpr will be either 1800 or 2500 so again may be a slight struggle. 

usually we are not well known for away attendances but wba nearly selling out ( 28 tickets left earlier ) is showing there is an improvement. 
    Our away following has definitely increased under Bowyer, I don't recall during the last relegation season in 2015/16 massive issues in getting away tickets!
  • No reason for us not to get the lower tier, apart from Millwall shitting it about us out singing them. So upper tier only is probably right. We'll sell out either way. I won't have enough points to get a ticket, but am confidently predicting 3pts will be heading back to SE7
  • We have a team that will go there and fight them. And they will have to as Millwall are not a football team in the true sense of the word.
  • Do Millwall not allocate the lower tier to anyone anymore? 
  • Yes, normally the central couple of blocks behind the goal but not the wings should there be sufficient demand... 
  • Solidgone said:
    I’ll be missing this match due to a holiday but very low on glee since the morts in the snow. I have good vibes about this match and in need of a top up as I’m sure Bowyer will not send out eleven powder puffs. 
    You got enough loyalty points to grab me two tickets? Lol
    I cant think of any ground that blocks off a whole tier. Even with the most partisan of crowds they sell as many as they can & then separate the fans with a line of stewards or some netting (ala home play off v Doncaster ). In this case the 2 tiers are in a completely separate stand to any Millwall fans anyway......so where's the problem.

If you want any proof about the "niceness" (or not) of a club fanbase it's there in a nutshell. 
  • Sponsored links:

• As the sale of West Brom tickets went so smoothly, hopefully general sale will be inmediate.
  • Solidgone said:
    I’ll be missing this match due to a holiday but very low on glee since the morts in the snow. I have good vibes about this match and in need of a top up as I’m sure Bowyer will not send out eleven powder puffs. 
    You got enough loyalty points to grab me two tickets? Lol
    I would do what the doctor told me but only a VG member now (no season ticket). Not a chance for me on the away end but would have gone in the home end  
  • maybe they're selling the upper tier to millwall fans 
    Firstly they wont sell out the home end and secondly if they did the worst thing they could do would be sell Millwall fans the upper, how much shit would they throw on the Charlton fans below lol
    You don’t get irony do you Paulie
    Firstly they wont sell out the home end and secondly if they did the worst thing they could do would be sell Millwall fans the upper, how much shit would they throw on the Charlton fans below lol
    You don’t get irony do you Paulie
    On par with Stewall. 

It's their cup final, it will be their biggest league gate of the season.
    Leeds claimed that one last weekend. You'll have to make do with 'Secondary Cup Final'.

Apologies in advance.
    Could be third stage cup final. QPR was a sell out as well

It's their cup final, it will be their biggest league gate of the season.
    Leeds claimed that one last weekend. You'll have to make do with 'Secondary Cup Final'.

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

If you bring less than Leeds it will be embarrassing.
    So we’re ok to talk about attendances now mate? Just checking what’s ok with you. 
  • i've been to the den three times and three defeats so far. no st for the past few years but am pretty desperate to go to this one.....have even booked annual leave for the monday as i know how hanging i'll be!

anyone with a ticket hookup would be greatly appreciated
  • My 1st visit to millwall was about 67 or 68 since then I have only ever missed one millwall away game  (out of the country on holiday).
    The old Den was without doubt the most intimidating ground I have ever been too.
    I still have the bruises. 
    The new den is about as intimidating as a visit to an infant school. Only less intelligent. 
    Back in the 70s whenever I went to millwall it was very hard to find other Charlton fans.
    Nowadays we would sell pretty much whatever millwall gave us. 
    Re intimidation, save could be said for 99% of grounds in this day and age. 
  • The old Den was intimidating, it was also a dump. Not sure there was much to be nostalgic about. The new Den is so boring, just picturing it will give you insomnia. I recall joining a department as a deputy manager that were looking to organise an event there. I managed to put a stop to that though :)
  • YTS1978 said:
    No reason for us not to get the lower tier, apart from Millwall shitting it about us out singing them. So upper tier only is probably right. We'll sell out either way. I won't have enough points to get a ticket, but am confidently predicting 3pts will be heading back to SE7
    Last time you played at ours and had the bottom tier you threw a flare on the pitch and a couple of seats got torn out and thrown. The club are so paranoid about trouble that could be enough for you to not get the bottom tier next time. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Went to the New Den a few seasons ago. Charlton were given all of one end.
    TVs chained to the wall. Crap ground. If you go and are in the Lower stand
    be careful as the lunatics love to come in and punch anyone in their site.
    Stewards do nothing!
    I was in the lower tier for the 0-0 a few games back and can confirm that no Millwall fans came into the stand to lunch anyone. We acted up, few flares were thrown and the OB in riot gear came in and shoved everyone back from the corner.
    I cant think of any ground that blocks off a whole tier. Even with the most partisan of crowds they sell as many as they can & then separate the fans with a line of stewards or some netting (ala home play off v Doncaster ). In this case the 2 tiers are in a completely separate stand to any Millwall fans anyway......so where's the problem.

If you want any proof about the "niceness" (or not) of a club fanbase it's there in a nutshell. 
    Blackburn, Bolton, QPR to name a few. Quite a few clubs don't give the lower tier anymore

Blackburn, Bolton, QPR to name a few. Quite a few clubs don't give the lower tier anymore
  • YTS1978 said:
    No reason for us not to get the lower tier, apart from Millwall shitting it about us out singing them. So upper tier only is probably right. We'll sell out either way. I won't have enough points to get a ticket, but am confidently predicting 3pts will be heading back to SE7
    Last time you played at ours and had the bottom tier you threw a flare on the pitch and a couple of seats got torn out and thrown. The club are so paranoid about trouble that could be enough for you to not get the bottom tier next time. 
    Millwall fc paranoid about trouble. Lol.
    Wrong thread mate you need the jokes thread 
  •  we expect to lose and probably will - the gypsy curse only gets lifted every now and then - the last time was when bowyer was playing - I keep going so I don’t miss the next one - I’m immune to the defeats now so can’t really lose 
  • Bowyer didn't make the full 90 - quite happily organise a whip round if he gets another red to pay the fine. Snow would be nice too. 
  • Croydon said:
    Do Millwall not allocate the lower tier to anyone anymore? 

West Brom got the lower tier at Rangers the other week.
  • Bowyer didn't make the full 90 - quite happily organise a whip round if he gets another red to pay the fine. Snow would be nice too. 
    Drinking in Tropics before the game, then left the boozer to snow!