Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Away Tickets

Comments

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

FWIW ours went on sale on Monday so am surprised that at least an initial allocation hasn't yet been made.

As some have mentioned, we're probably really scared so are taking our time in thinking things over.

probably planning to give us a section down the side as well

Is that some of your infallible insider info?

heard we're getting the upper tier of all stands and your getting the lower

I'll square with you. After all the flannel about boycotting, and the not a penny more brigade, I'm surprised there's so much interest.

I thought principles and personal policies would have trumped results. Seems most fans are fickle and you shouldn't take many people's words as being representative of their strength of character.

As an aside, can you get me a ticket?
    Football club in 'having bigger support when they are more successful' shocker. Amazing really.
    Nice try, Christopher.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

FWIW ours went on sale on Monday so am surprised that at least an initial allocation hasn't yet been made.

As some have mentioned, we're probably really scared so are taking our time in thinking things over.

I'll square with you. After all the flannel about boycotting, and the not a penny more brigade, I'm surprised there's so much interest.

I thought principles and personal policies would have trumped results. Seems most fans are fickle and you shouldn't take many people's words as being representative of their strength of character.

I think you’ll find no one was boycotting away games.
    I think you'll find that's not true.

I think I'm going to need a bigger boat.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Think we are getting the entire den allocated. Millwall fans will be able to watch the game at the Valley via a live feed on a big screen in the middle of the pitch. 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

I think you’ll find no one was boycotting away games.
    I think you'll find that's not true.

I think I'm going to need a bigger boat.
     :o You rascal
  • Options
    Will only give us 2,200.
  • Options
    Shall I get the Millwall spares thread going then? 
  • Options
    Be great if they did give us 3,000. We could certainly sell them and it makes commercial sense rather than having the bottom tier empty. Only issue would be police/safety etc.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Sage said:
    bobmunro said:
    I assume it will go on sale soon, they'll need to allow time to go through the qualification levels

Agreed - tickets should go to graduates first.
    Fantastic, I have two degrees so that should almost guarantee my tickets! 

Masters or above required I'm afraid.
    Thankfully I have a Master’s then ain’t it, Bob :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:
    bobmunro said:
    Sage said:
    bobmunro said:
    I assume it will go on sale soon, they'll need to allow time to go through the qualification levels

Masters or above required I'm afraid.
    Thankfully I have a Master’s then ain’t it, Bob :smiley:

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Sage said:
    bobmunro said:

I have three degrees but I don’t know when I’ll see them again 
    Precious moments.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Does the lower tier @ Sheffield Wednesday ever get used?

Only ever been in the upper tier of the away end when I've gone to Hillsborough
    I've always been fascinated by that open corner to the left hand side of leppings lane.  Maine Road used to have one as well if i'm not mistaken
    You’re not mistaken, Maine Road, had something similar between the north stand and the Kippax, good job the weather in Manchester is always so pleasant.... :)
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

I’m afraid millwalls hope that our decline was terminal has been unfounded - admittedly there have been a fair few drama queens on here that thought the same - if you clear your tourists, day trippers and manbag and flip flop brigade out, you could keep the home end for yourselves and just give us the other 3 stands 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

I’m afraid millwalls hope that our decline was terminal has been unfounded - admittedly there have been a fair few drama queens on here that thought the same - if you clear your tourists, day trippers and manbag and flip flop brigade out, you could keep the home end for yourselves and just give us the other 3 stands 
    Tourists and day trippers? They made up most of your crowd during your prem years. Now they’ve gone you’re back to being an average sized club at best. Not that we care how big outsiders perceive our club to be (we actually prefer being the underdog ), you lot seem obsessed with it. strange. 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

Tourists and day trippers? They made up most of your crowd during your prem years. Now they’ve gone you’re back to being an average sized club at best. Not that we care how big outsiders perceive our club to be (we actually prefer being the underdog ), you lot seem obsessed with it. strange. 
    Yeh but my willys bigger than yours and my big brother will beat yours up! Go and post on your own forum! 

Funnily enough the fact you are sticking up for yourselves in your previous post means either you are in fact ‘obsessed’ or you do care how big others perceive you? Have a little think....
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

Wasn’t it you who started the challenge about the attendance at the upcoming game? - not that it’s strange - most football fans are interested in attendances for good reason as your poor ones are why you as a club have never amounted to much 
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

Yeh but my willys bigger than yours and my big brother will beat yours up! Go and post on your own forum! 

Funnily enough the fact you are sticking up for yourselves in your previous post means either you are in fact ‘obsessed’ or you do care how big others perceive you? Have a little think....

Judging by your lack of activity on here I'd say this is more our forum than it is yours. Now un-puff that chest and filter back in to obscurity.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

I think a millwall fan who continues to post on a Charlton site is the one who is obsessed. 

I'm obsessed by your massiveness. I defy anyone to not be in absolute awe at just what a giant of a football club you are. That alone makes it all the more surprising that the main man and football insider extraordinaire, Doucher, chose to point out what a failure of a club we are considering our record against the footballing behemoth that is CAFC.

We know our place in the footballing pyramid, don't worry about that ;)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

I think a millwall fan who continues to post on a Charlton site is the one who is obsessed. 
    Try to stick just the Millwall related threads these days (and the occasional music one) because as I’ve said before, some of the best analysis of my club is found on CL. 
  • Options
    Methinks that the lion cubs on this thread are beginning to get a tad nervous about our upcoming fixture.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

Says the man on another teams forum on a Thursday evening. Strange. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

Says the man on another teams forum on a Thursday evening. Strange. 

Other than appearing in court, it's the only time that the spanners will wear a suit, it's their cup final.

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Methinks that the lion cubs on this thread are beginning to get a tad nervous about our upcoming fixture.

It's already been established that the club is absolutely scared of your rowdy fans turning up so it's hardly a stretch to conclude that we, too, are cacking our whack.

I haven't been able to sleep for fear of the game. I've shed a few tears as well, such is my anxiety leading up to it.

• Options
    If you've eaten them, how does the funeral work?

Bet the punch up at the wake is a hoot mind.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    If you've eaten them, how does the funeral work?

Bet the punch up at the wake is a hoot mind.

Cremation. Bones aren't easily digestible so there are some remains. And teeth.

What's a hoot mind?