Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Away Tickets

Comments

• Options
    Really want to go to this one, but even with my points I don’t know if I will be able to make the stage where my phase is available.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Lass’s birthday on Millwall day, hope we get tickets
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    First went to the old Den in 1964, though not to see them play Charlton.
    My next door neighbour was Millwall and persuaded me to go - we were 9 years old! (Edit - I was 10, he was 9)
    To this day I don't think I have ever seen us beat Millwall.
    I mean, I should have been present when we beat them in 1968, but I have no recollection of the game and I am sure that I would remember beating them had I been there, even if my memory these days is a little full of holes.
    Then I missed the whole of the 90's when we were running a hotel business in Bournemouth.
    I am desperate to get tickets for this as it will be my sons first visit and I've decided will most likely be my last.
    Would be nice to see that elusive win.
  • Options
    maybe they're selling the upper tier to millwall fans 
    Firstly they wont sell out the home end and secondly if they did the worst thing they could do would be sell Millwall fans the upper, how much shit would they throw on the Charlton fans below lol

It's their cup final, it will be their biggest league gate of the season.
    Leeds claimed that one last weekend. You'll have to make do with 'Secondary Cup Final'.

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

• Options
    Firstly they wont sell out the home end and secondly if they did the worst thing they could do would be sell Millwall fans the upper, how much shit would they throw on the Charlton fans below lol

Leeds claimed that one last weekend. You'll have to make do with 'Secondary Cup Final'.

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

If you bring less than Leeds it will be embarrassing.
  • Options

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

I was on about it being your cup final and the number of spanners in the rusty toolbox.
  • Options

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

We bring whatever amount Millwall give us.
  • Options

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

I was on about it being your cup final and the number of spanners in the rusty toolbox.
    We can't really get more in to be honest. It's now down to you lot to prove your theory, albeit then showing that we're, potentially, your cup final this year. Nothing to do with geography, oh no ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:
    Really want to go to this one, but even with my points I don’t know if I will be able to make the stage where my phase is available.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
    I can probably help you out with this one mate! Drop me a PM.
  • Options

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

We can't really get more in to be honest. It's now down to you lot to prove your theory, albeit then showing that we're, potentially, your cup final this year. Nothing to do with geography, oh no ;)
    Leeds was singing at the Millwall ground where were you at Elland road.
  • Options

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

That's not actually true.
  • Options

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

So 2,212 we would not sell them?.
  • Options
    We are going to tear Millwall a new one. Scummy waste of space club whose only use is a filter stopping scummy waste of space fans supporting us. 

• Options
    We are going to tear Millwall a new one. Scummy waste of space club whose only use is a filter stopping scummy waste of space fans supporting us. 

Don't sit on the fence Muttley, tell us what you really think?
  • Options

Apologies in advance.

16,311 (2,212 Leeds)

We'll wait & see.

So 2,212 we would not sell them?.
    Is that the number of tickets you've got, then, or is it how many Leeds sold out of their allocation (which was more than 2,212)?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Won’t be there will be in Lanzarote was hoping the game was going to be on sky but doesn’t look likely. 
  • Options
    Our joy will be the six points.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our joy will be the six points.
    I'll bask in that joy with you. We've had far too much merriment over the years.
  • Options
    You clearly prefer mixing with Charlton fans so I can believe that.
  • Options
    You clearly prefer mixing with Charlton fans so I can believe that.
    It's my compassionate side coming out. Share the love, I say.
  • Options
    Reckon it will be the same priority schedule as Fulham?

(For ref that was)

1.    580 points & Valley Gold - Monday 16th September - 2pm

2.    580 Points - Tuesday 17th September – 9:30am

3.    540 & Valley Gold – Tuesday 17th September – 2pm

4.    540 – Wednesday 18th September – 9:30am

5.    500 or Valley Gold - Wednesday 18th September – 2pm

6.    460 – Friday 20th September – 9:30am

7.    350 - Friday 20th September – 2pm

8.    230 – Monday 23rd September – 2pm

• Options
    I’ll listen from home - rather not spend my hard earned there. 
  • Options
    allocation of 2000 will be as hard as fulham to get a ticket to. 

Brentford also will be a tough one as will be played on good friday and has an allocation of 1600 also chuck into the mix its last time we will play there. 

qpr will be either 1800 or 2500 so again may be a slight struggle. 

usually we are not well known for away attendances but wba nearly selling out ( 28 tickets left earlier ) is showing there is an improvement. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Never been to the Toolbox.  The Old Den was an excellent old style British football ground full of cnuts.

The fact that we continually tend to bottle it on the pitch is SE London folklore. 

I fully expect us to do so again. 

They will still be cnuts.

After a couple of seasons off it's behind the sofa time again then soapy 😉.