Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options

No updates on this weekends games?

: - )

Sorry celtic are 6th and 6 points behind league leaders
    How did Livingston get on?
  • Options
    Wonder what the excuse will be this week.
  • Options

Yeah Livingston(who are above Celtic) beat Rangers you are correct however have you seen recent form.

Rangers were away to who Livingston before today had won 3 and drawn 1 of last 4 games

Celtic who were at home to Aberdeen who won 1 of the last 4 before yesterday won 1-0.

Interesting that you are bringing up Rangers tho when there are 5 teams above Celtic and as I said Hearts are 6 points above Celtic, Rangers only 2 points behind Celtic
  • Options

Yeah Livingston(who are above Celtic) beat Rangers you are correct however have you seen recent form.

Rangers were away to who Livingston before today had won 3 and drawn 1 of last 4 games

Celtic who were at home to Aberdeen who won 1 of the last 4 before yesterday won 1-0.

Interesting that you are bringing up Rangers tho when there are 5 teams above Celtic and as I said Hearts are 6 points above Celtic, Rangers only 2 points behind Celtic
    When you give it large, you have to take it large.
  • Options
    Good to see Edinburgh teams top two in Scottish league, at least for the moment! Chances of Hearts winning the league?
  • Options

Hearts managed to win 2-1 at home to St Johnstone yesterday to maintain their five point lead at the top of the league.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
  • Options

Good to see Edinburgh teams top two in Scottish league, at least for the moment! Chances of Hearts winning the league?

Hearts still as big as 20/1 with the bookies
    Celtic 1/5 and Rangers 5/1
  • Options

Hearts still as big as 20/1 with the bookies
    Celtic 1/5 and Rangers 5/1
    Celtic are appalling this season so very likely hearts winning the league.
  • Options

I didn't mention Rangers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I didn't mention Rangers
    You mentioned Livingston and posted 5 minutes after they beat Rangers, come on it doesnt take a rocket science to work it out
  • Options

I didn't mention Rangers
    You mentioned Livingston and posted 5 minutes after they beat Rangers, come on it doesnt take a rocket science to work it out
    Almost as easy as realising you're having your leg pulled.
  • Options

Hearts managed to win 2-1 at home to St Johnstone yesterday to maintain their five point lead at the top of the league.
    Albert Kidd is getting ready
  • Options

Albert Kidd is getting ready
    Albert Kidd is a arsehole!
  • Options
    This thread has the potential to become the next Brexit thread.
    Carry on chaps.
  • Options
    20-1 very long odds for Hearts to win the title and I suppose they will drop off at some point but if Leicester can win the Premier League then I guess Hearts winning the Scottish league shouldn't be impossible.
  • Options
    I prefer Rangers over Celtic BUT would love to see a different team up there winning the League!!
  • Options
    Rangers doing Celtic a big favour today.
  • Options

Rangers doing Celtic a big favour today.

Don’t speak to soon, the hearts 10 man come back is on!

3-1 with an assist for Olly Lee (son of Robert)
  • Options
    Well that was disappointing, still two points clear of Hibs at the top with Aberdeen up next.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Celtic 6-0 and counting against St Johnstone.

Unless he's injured Tony Watt has not been selected for St Johnstone.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Celtic 6-0 and counting against St Johnstone.

Unless he's injured Tony Watt has not been selected for St Johnstone.

He is on bench
  • Options
    Long way to go but Hearts' loss today could be crucial. I'm sure as the year goes on Celtic won't drop too many more points.
  • Options
    Although they have played a game more, good to see the JTs go 6 points clear this evening
  • Options
    Hearts keep the run going, decent win tonight.
  • Options
    Yes I bet they would like to take that result back 30 odd years...
  • Options
    Definitely, I’d also chib Albert Kidd while I was there

Yes I bet they would like to take that result back 30 odd years...

• Options
    Celtic 3 - 0 Hearts

Another final for the Bhoys
  • Options

Celtic 3 - 0 Hearts

Another final for the Bhoys

Only 3