Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• Options

Nice to see Stephen now comparing himself to inmates at Guantanamo Bay - really bigging up his victim status. I'm assuming next he'll claim to have been waterboarded.

People call millenials 'snowflakes' but the far right seem to be out doing them. They are going all out to portray themselves as victims.

Are "millenials" a political movement then?
    No I was just making a point about 'snowflakes' and how the hard men of the right seem to love going on how hard done by they are.

Yeah, I know what you was saying I just didn't understand the use of the word millenials.

And now you're saying the "hard men of the right", you're being very stereotypical in your views if you dont mind me saying.

Imo Anyone can be accused of being a snowflake and I think people from both sides can be referred to as one but, I thought it's usually when they become really offended by something quite trivial in an opposing argument. Someone, however, making noises because they believe they've been put in prison unlawfully and without trial (whether it's TR, or anyone else), doesn't really qualify as a snowflake imo.
    He hasn't been put in prison without trial so please don't make things up - the trial judge didn't follow procedures correctly so because we have rule of law he's been released. He's talked copious amounts of bullshit about his treatment to get attention and to portray himself as a victim.

It makes me laugh when those on the extremes ramble on about unfair treatment when you know if they got into power they would be censoring everybody.

I'm not really stereotyping the far right - the same characters have popped up supporting the National Front, BNP, British Movement, EDL etc during my lifetime and violence/intimidation has been a common theme.

So there was a trial and the judge didn't follow correct procedure, even worse in my opinion.

Have you not seen the violence and intimidation from ANTIFA and Anarcists against people with differing views to their own?
    There wasn't a trial because he pleaded guilty.
  • Options

Nice to see Stephen now comparing himself to inmates at Guantanamo Bay - really bigging up his victim status. I'm assuming next he'll claim to have been waterboarded.

People call millenials 'snowflakes' but the far right seem to be out doing them. They are going all out to portray themselves as victims.

No I was just making a point about 'snowflakes' and how the hard men of the right seem to love going on how hard done by they are.

Yeah, I know what you was saying I just didn't understand the use of the word millenials.

And now you're saying the "hard men of the right", you're being very stereotypical in your views if you dont mind me saying.

Imo Anyone can be accused of being a snowflake and I think people from both sides can be referred to as one but, I thought it's usually when they become really offended by something quite trivial in an opposing argument. Someone, however, making noises because they believe they've been put in prison unlawfully and without trial (whether it's TR, or anyone else), doesn't really qualify as a snowflake imo.
    He hasn't been put in prison without trial so please don't make things up - the trial judge didn't follow procedures correctly so because we have rule of law he's been released. He's talked copious amounts of bullshit about his treatment to get attention and to portray himself as a victim.

It makes me laugh when those on the extremes ramble on about unfair treatment when you know if they got into power they would be censoring everybody.

I'm not really stereotyping the far right - the same characters have popped up supporting the National Front, BNP, British Movement, EDL etc during my lifetime and violence/intimidation has been a common theme.

So there was a trial and the judge didn't follow correct procedure, even worse in my opinion.

Have you not seen the violence and intimidation from ANTIFA and Anarcists against people with differing views to their own?
    So everything was done correctly then
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Said he was in solitary for two months, which is bullshit. He was kept in segregation for two days while they assessed the risk to his safety.
    He's no stranger to bullshit.
    Pot kettle
    What exactly do you mean by that young Greenster?
  • Options

He used the name Stephen on his complaints about not having a TV in Prison.

Sounds almost as bad as Gammontanamo bay with this mental torture. :cry:

What a prize see you next tuesday.

Oh no the mental torture of no tv.
  • Options

Poor guy, no tv :-(
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    a lot of people complain about having no tv's i do a lot of work with housing associations and when a new home is given to someone all brand spankers appliances, widescreen tellys etc.

i think prisons should be places of punishment not cushy lifestyles, off subject but there was a guy yesterday only managed to be in the country for 3 years before raping someone now sentenced to 16 years inside so 3 square meals a day, tvs, pool tables etc, when asked why he done it his response was why not, surely many cannot argue on this fella being returned to where ever he came from instead of costing the british taxpayer £640,000 to home this piece of shit for the next 16 years if a full sentance is served.
  • Options

What a prize see you next tuesday.

Oh no the mental torture of no tv.
    He wants to watch EastEnders, which is even more mental torture.
  • Options

a lot of people complain about having no tv's i do a lot of work with housing associations and when a new home is given to someone all brand spankers appliances, widescreen tellys etc.

i think prisons should be places of punishment not cushy lifestyles, off subject but there was a guy yesterday only managed to be in the country for 3 years before raping someone now sentenced to 16 years inside so 3 square meals a day, tvs, pool tables etc, when asked why he done it his response was why not, surely many cannot argue on this fella being returned to where ever he came from instead of costing the british taxpayer £640,000 to home this piece of shit for the next 16 years if a full sentance is served.

Really? Which Housing Associations do this? Genuinely interested. Appliances I can see in certain circumstances, like if it is a hostel. But TVs?

On TVs in jails, I thought they were encouraged inside as it makes people more docile and is another threat the governors have over prisoners, i.e. behave or we'll have your TV away.
  • Options

So everything was done correctly then
    No, the Court of Appeal have ajudged that he should be resentenced by a different judge. Keep up.
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45114152

'Rochdale grooming trio to lose British citizenship'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45114152

'Rochdale grooming trio to lose British citizenship'

Good! Although I would of personally like to have seen them swing sentences were pathetic and a polite fuck off to the victims.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Having his retrial today, about 150 protesters present. This is directly outside my office, so I won't be impressed if any of my colleagues are intimidated (we were told to keep a low profile). Luckily I'm not at work today. Bottom line, he deserves a fair trial even if he was intendet on comprising that for others. Hope whatever happens today is fair and based on all of the evidence, whatever that outcome may be.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Having his retrial today, about 150 protesters present. This is directly outside my office, so I won't be impressed if any of my colleagues are intimidated (we were told to keep a low profile). Luckily I'm not at work today. Bottom line, he deserves a fair trial even if he was intendet on comprising that for others. Hope whatever happens today is fair and based on all of the evidence, whatever that outcome may be.

Do you often get told to keep a low profile during trials? Seems to be what Stephen is being put on trial for.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Do you often get told to keep a low profile during trials? Seems to be what Stephen is being put on trial for.
    No, not usually. Sometimes if there's a terror trial we are warned, and the road has been closed once or twice. The IRA set off a bomb outside the old bailey once, but that was long ago. It's not really a target. This trial because the last one was screwed up, but it become a big issue for some people. I think it is difficult to untangle all the seperate and competing issues
  • Options
    Fair enough, thought that would be the case.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

I thought he was on trial for NOT keeping a low profile!
  • Options
    To be fair, I don't ever feel the need to "go loco" outside criminal courts, despite all the lovely video cameras
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

are the protesters pro or anti Robinson ?
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Pro according the the grauniad, though that doesn't rule out the presence anti-robinson protestors. I'd be happy if neither turned up.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Pro according the the grauniad, though that doesn't rule out the presence anti-robinson protestors. I'd be happy if neither turned up.
    thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah, so there were 30 or so anti protesters. Here's a report https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/27/tommy-robinson-to-appear-at-old-bailey-for-fresh-contempt-of-court-hearing

Seems it was peaceful enough, which is good.
  • Options
    The pro-Tommy group were protesting/shouting/blocking traffic along Ludgate Hill outside City Thameslink station earlier. Had to fight my way through to get my lunch, so annoying!
  • Options
    peaceful non event tbh - which i am sure will annoy a few why was there no union jacks being flown and racial insults being shouted?
  • Options

peaceful non event tbh - which i am sure will annoy a few why was there no union jacks being flown and racial insults being shouted?

I don't think the verdict has been read out yet!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Ah, so there were 30 or so anti protesters. Here's a report https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/27/tommy-robinson-to-appear-at-old-bailey-for-fresh-contempt-of-court-hearing

Where do these people find the time?!!!
  • Options

I saw a bloke wearing a union jack suit if that helps.
  • Options
    Trigger the libs by being law abiding citizens.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Where do these people find the time?!!!
    Would you employ them?
  • Options
    Wilma said:

I saw a bloke wearing a union jack suit if that helps.
  • Options
    There was three slobs doing Nazi salutes pictured, cretins ruin it for the peaceful ones because despite them making up about 1% of the protest the whole thing will now get the arbitrary “far right fascist” label by the usual outlets.