Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Is anyone on here signed up to any of the platforms other than kucoin which are listing Medicalchain? Kucoin is a liability for sending activation emails, they don’t seem to send it or find any solutions. The others are qryptos, coinbene , huobi pro and gate.io ...
    Are any of them legit and safe?
  • Options
    Thinking of buying some nano now, it’s dropped to a ridiculous $8. A combo of bitcoin falling hard and a big nano exchange are now closing to USA customers and being only eu. So people are moving their nano into bitcoin, shitting themselves cos of bitcoin and not buying nano back.
  • Options
    Medicalchain looks a good buy... Hit the exchanges this morning and sitting just under 2x ICO price... Has potential to go 5x from here easily.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Medicalchain looks a good buy... Hit the exchanges this morning and sitting just under 2x ICO price... Has potential to go 5x from here easily.

How confident are you that things will improve? It's a blood bath at the moment.

Tried getting on medichain at the ico but 3 minutes past opening was too late to get in.

Not going to put any more into crypto until things turn around.

Is this just like the other dips or does this time feel different?
  • Options
    Lurker said:

CAFCsayer said:

How confident are you that things will improve? It's a blood bath at the moment.

Tried getting on medichain at the ico but 3 minutes past opening was too late to get in.

Personally I’m fairly confident it’s gonna get worse before it gets a lot lot better. We need bitcoin to die so that cryptos with actual use can rise and give legitimacy to crypto currencies
  • Options
    You can blame me for all of this. I dipped my toe in last week and bought £200 worth of ETH and bingo, the bottom falls out of the market.
  • Options

Lurker said:

CAFCsayer said:

Personally I’m fairly confident it’s gonna get worse before it gets a lot lot better. We need bitcoin to die so that cryptos with actual use can rise and give legitimacy to crypto currencies
    Maybe, but for the way I'm investing at least, bitcoin crashing and burning completely would be catastrophic... If you want extortionate profits in the short term you need FOMO... Bitcoin crashing and burning completely would destroy any confidence that the casual punter has in the market.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Lurker said:

CAFCsayer said:

Maybe, but for the way I'm investing at least, bitcoin crashing and burning completely would be catastrophic... If you want extortionate profits in the short term you need FOMO... Bitcoin crashing and burning completely would destroy any confidence that the casual punter has in the market.
    I would want ethereum to take over bitcoin’s mantle as the biggest crypto. At least ethereum has some real usage and would make sense considering just about every crypto started as ethereum.
  • Options
    Jheeeeze... Absolute bloodbath out there. Vechain down at $2.60... Have just jumped in in Zilliqa at 4.5x ico price... Been tipped by those who know a hell of a lot better than I do to do 100x ico price. Was at 1400% when it hit exchanges, cheap now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sensible - investing with debt would be madness for most.
  • Options
    Horse and door..... they decide to ban it now when anyone bought in the last 3 months is sitting on a loss.

Stick to stoozing on the credit cards.
  • Options
    Ah well. Buying opportunity today for more orthodox investments. Assuming of course your platform can cope with the demand. Yes Hargreaves Lansdowne, I'm looking at you.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Horse and door..... they decide to ban it now when anyone bought in the last 3 months is sitting on a loss.

Stick to stoozing on the credit cards.

And CAFCsayer started this thread 3 months ago.
  • Options
    Icx growing fast now. Get on it whilst it’s still cheap
  • Options

Ah well. Buying opportunity today for more orthodox investments. Assuming of course your platform can cope with the demand. Yes Hargreaves Lansdowne, I'm looking at you.

I bought some Capita the other day at 168, shot up today, still worth a buy at sub £2, my ISA, inv account and pension look it bit worse mind :-1:
  • Options
    Everything’s in the green.. for how long?
  • Options
    Nice bounce tonight puts me about £12 down overall.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Traded in to Bluzelle earlier too... Fill your boots now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Traded in to Bluzelle earlier too... Fill your boots now
    That looks a smart move, I have just checked the 24 hour chart.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Jheeeeze... Absolute bloodbath out there. Vechain down at $2.60... Have just jumped in in Zilliqa at 4.5x ico price... Been tipped by those who know a hell of a lot better than I do to do 100x ico price. Was at 1400% when it hit exchanges, cheap now

CAFCsayer said:

Where did you manage to get in on zilliqa? I can’t find it on any exchanges? Well not the main ones anyway.
  • Options

Sensible - investing with debt would be madness for most.

• Options
    Addick90 said:

CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

Where did you manage to get in on zilliqa? I can’t find it on any exchanges? Well not the main ones anyway.
    Houbi
  • Options
    Erithium making a steady upward progress after the crash earlier in the week.
  • Options
    Bitgrail’s been hacked and closed down. The founder, some Italian guy has done a runner.
  • Options
    Millions of pounds worth of nano has been stolen.
  • Options

Erithium making a steady upward progress after the crash earlier in the week.

Not heard of that one. Is there Thamesmedium too?

:smile:

• Options
    Good overview on Panorama last night.