Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Allardyce quits Palace?

Comments

• Options
    I reckon will end up at Southampton
  • Options
    The stationary bill sky rocketed. No one in the Palarse office could find a brown envolope for love nor money!!
  • Options

Please let Zola get the job !

Saw Zola today at Chelsfield Lakes golf, he wasn't playing. He was suited up, so what he was doing there is any ones guess.
    I believe he lives in Chelsfield (if not close by). He owns a Gelato shop on Bromley High Street.
    Is that where Jazzmins used to be?
    No, it's in The High Street, not far away.

http://www.unicogelatocaffe.co.uk/contatti/
  • Options
    So Sky are suggesting Allardyce may be retiring.
  • Options
    Quit - no payoff
    Retire - payoff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

Quit - no payoff
    Retire - payoff

Source: )
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    My money is on someone not even getting odds currently.... Marco Silva.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I hate these pricks immensely, BUT in recent years they have managed to appoint decent managers to achieve relative success. F*** 'em! We will always be the top dogs in South East London.
  • Options

Hmm, Porto or Palace ?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Up until the England debacle I had a lot of time for him. Ever since that you've seen his true character. Greedy and unethical. Was proper pissed off he just walked back into the premiership so easily after what happened. Got no time for him at all now and would love to see the back of him

However if he 'retires' sky sports would probably hire him as a pundit

After what hapenned? Really? Found the furore over the England thing mad, in reality what did he actually say that was even remotely incriminating? Nothing. A bit greedy sure, but that's as far as you could go.
  • Options
    http://www.90min.com/posts/5034226-sam-allardyce-already-plotting-for-next-season-following-final-day-defeat-to-manchester-united

So what happened ? Is there truth in the rumour that the Nigels are going to sell Zaha ?
  • Options

Allardyce appears to have all but confirmed his retirement and insisted: 'I have no ambitions to take another job.'

So basically that means he'll spend the next 7-8 months getting drunk on pints of wine then he'll take over a struggling club in January and get a decent salary plus a huge bonus for keeping them up. He'll earn more in 5 months than he would for working a full season elsewhere. Nice work.

This is EXACTLY correct.
  • Options

Allardyce appears to have all but confirmed his retirement and insisted: 'I have no ambitions to take another job.'

So basically that means he'll spend the next 7-8 months getting drunk on pints of wine then he'll take over a struggling club in January and get a decent salary plus a huge bonus for keeping them up. He'll earn more in 5 months than he would for working a full season elsewhere. Nice work.

He's not stupid, although a tad greedy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's likely that he might have found it easier to retire than to be released from his contract. It wouldn't be the first time a manager had lied to Palaxe to get away from that shit hole.

On the Palace/Porto dilema, I suspect the decision could come down to the £500k extra in his bank account by working in London for a couple of seasons.
  • Options
    Ha ha ha just as I was feeling depressed about them staying up another season as well...

Great news.
  • Options
    Plus this bridge...
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Ha ha ha just as I was feeling depressed about them staying up another season as well...

Great news.

Yes, my words to the wife after they won 4-0 at Hull were "Bollocks, no way they'll go down next season with Allardyce in charge. Pity they didn't hang onto Pardew for just a couple more games".

Relegation back on the table now though.

• Options

It's likely that he might have found it easier to retire than to be released from his contract. It wouldn't be the first time a manager had lied to Palaxe to get away from that shit hole.

On the Palace/Porto dilema, I suspect the decision could come down to the £500k extra in his bank account by working in London for a couple of seasons.

From the way he says it, he sounds tired and worn out.

Time to do other things in life. Time for his family.

• Options

Hmm, Porto or Palace ?

or

Tough choice.
    Blimey that looks fcuking dreadful,

What a shit photoshop job of Porto
  • Options
    Hmmmm, one wonders what sort of conversations have been going on behind-the-scenes.

You can't help wondering if the club have been resistant to dealing with certain people in the football industry that their manager has previously enjoyed working with.

Their chairman is a very straight shooter so it would not surprise me if he has stared down the manager on this.
  • Options

No doubt the greedy, fat, cheating, lying wanker will walk into another plum job on the PL

I'm wondering how you know he masturbates?