Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Allardyce quits Palace?

Seems to be breaking news

Comments

• Sounds like they can't afford any big transfers which is excellent news
  • edited May 2017
    Few weeks too late, but I could never see them going down with him in charge so this is definitely good news!

Too much to hope they'll reappoint Pardew or Warnock. Moyes maybe?

Finally something to smile about!
  • Hope they get Pardew back in
  • He didn't seem happy in his post-match interview on Sunday. Was asked want they needed to do to avoid being in the same position next year and he said something like "develop and invest" but his tone suggested that "this is what we should do but they don't seem to want to do it".
  • edited May 2017

Would be far too sensible haha
  • Hopefully whoever comes in doesn't have the control on players and it all goes to pot, back down to the championship and even further! (one time!)
  • Sponsored links:

• These are the odds for Sunderland's next manager. Would say Palace are shopping in a similar market, nobody on that list that seems likely to propel them up the table.

Nigel Pearson5/2
    Kevin Phillips4/1
    Roy Keane11/2
    Derek McInnes8/1
    Aitor Karanka8/1
    Slavisa Jokanovic9/1
    Alan Pardew10/1
    Stefan Schwarz11/1
    Kevin Ball12/1
    Claudio Ranieri
  • MrLargo said:

These are the odds for Sunderland's next manager. Would say Palace are shopping in a similar market, nobody on that list that seems likely to propel them up the table.

Nigel Pearson5/2
    Kevin Phillips4/1
    Roy Keane11/2
    Derek McInnes8/1
    Aitor Karanka8/1
    Slavisa Jokanovic9/1
    Alan Pardew10/1
    Stefan Schwarz11/1
    Kevin Ball12/1
    Claudio Ranieri

I so hope Roy Keane gets it. They deserve him
  • MrLargo said:

These are the odds for Sunderland's next manager. Would say Palace are shopping in a similar market, nobody on that list that seems likely to propel them up the table.

Nigel Pearson5/2
    Kevin Phillips4/1
    Roy Keane11/2
    Derek McInnes8/1
    Aitor Karanka8/1
    Slavisa Jokanovic9/1
    Alan Pardew10/1
    Stefan Schwarz11/1
    Kevin Ball12/1
    Claudio Ranieri

Sam allardyce has been added at 4/1 for Sunderland job
  • Jokanovic is probably the best option on that list.
  • I believe Wagner isn't sticking around at Hudds if they don't make it. I heard he had a job lined up in the Bundesliga but wouldn't surprise me if he ended up in the PL
  • I believe Wagner isn't sticking around at Hudds if they don't make it. I heard he had a job lined up in the Bundesliga but wouldn't surprise me if he ended up in the PL

Best hope Hudds get promoted then. I rate Wagner.
  • Hopefully zaha will be sold as well.
    Some good news at last hopefully
  • Shame he went there in the first place. Glad he resigned, when he was being appointed I popped on the Palace fans forum and they were all gutted with the appointment as they thought they were too good for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• I posted on the Sunderland thread
    They need to get Big Sam back, while Palace need Pardew back

Well we can dream
    Half way there!
  • Beardface said:

That would be brilliant.
  • Pardew strikes again, wasted a huge amount of money on rubbish and now they have no cash!

Beautiful.
  • fake news

maybe. I don't know and don't really care
  • Of the bookies favourites, I hope Pearson gets it. A massively overated manager in my opinion.

I reckonw they'll be going after the Hull geezer though, unless I've missed something and he's already joined someone else.
  • Has he actually gone ? Nothing on BBC or Sky
  • I could suggest at 5 managers/head coaches that would do a fine job there. A couple would even be English.