Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Allardyce quits Palace?

Comments

• Options
    Curbs 16/1
  • Options
    Chris Coleman 3/1
  • Options

Of the bookies favourites, I hope Pearson gets it. A massively overated manager in my opinion.

I reckonw they'll be going after the Hull geezer though, unless I've missed something and he's already joined someone else.

Heard he's going for the Porto job
  • Options

Please let Zola get the job !

Saw Zola today at Chelsfield Lakes golf, he wasn't playing. He was suited up, so what he was doing there is any ones guess.
  • Options

Saw Zola today at Chelsfield Lakes golf, he wasn't playing. He was suited up, so what he was doing there is any ones guess.
    He was in Bromley yesterday but I think he owns a shop on the high street.
  • Options

Of the bookies favourites, I hope Pearson gets it. A massively overated manager in my opinion.

I reckonw they'll be going after the Hull geezer though, unless I've missed something and he's already joined someone else.

Think Silva could do better than Palace.
  • Options

In talks with Porto at the moment.
  • Options

OK partly explains why he is in the area.
  • Options
    Allardyce is about the best Palace could've hoped for so him leaving is great news.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well obviously, from my perspective there is probably only one club that is even arguably worse than managing Palace, but I wouldn't be surprised if they'd like him. He'd be mad to choose Croydon over Oporto though.
  • Options

He lives in Bromley too.
  • Options
    Pulls quit after a good end to the season, albeit just before the start of the season, not in May.

There is something about that Steve Parrish that managers don't like, I'm sure of it. I hate to say it but Parrish comes across really well but there is something about him not giving managers what they want.

I couldn't be happier. Let's hope we pass them on our rise up (under new owners) in a couple of years. Maybe do the double over them on our way to the Prem as they plummet and spend the rest of their time knocking about in the lower leagues with three tiers on the Arthur Wait with just the lower tier open.
  • Options
    They've made some good appointments in recent years (Pulis, Pardew and Allardyce) who have kept them up. No doubt they'll make another decent appointment.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

These are the odds for Sunderland's next manager. Would say Palace are shopping in a similar market, nobody on that list that seems likely to propel them up the table.

Nigel Pearson5/2
    Kevin Phillips4/1
    Roy Keane11/2
    Derek McInnes8/1
    Aitor Karanka8/1
    Slavisa Jokanovic9/1
    Alan Pardew10/1
    Stefan Schwarz11/1
    Kevin Ball12/1
    Claudio Ranieri

Why anyone would consider giving Roy Keane of Nigel Pearson management jobs is absolutely beyond me. So...hope it's one of them.
  • Options
    nothing on bbc or sky websites.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

nothing on bbc or sky websites.

mentioned as a rumour only on SSN
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

These are the odds for Sunderland's next manager. Would say Palace are shopping in a similar market, nobody on that list that seems likely to propel them up the table.

Nigel Pearson5/2
    Kevin Phillips4/1
    Roy Keane11/2
    Derek McInnes8/1
    Aitor Karanka8/1
    Slavisa Jokanovic9/1
    Alan Pardew10/1
    Stefan Schwarz11/1
    Kevin Ball12/1
    Claudio Ranieri

No way are Palace shopping in a similar market to Sunderland....
  • Options
    I bet they'll spawn Ranieri.
  • Options

I believe he lives in Chelsfield (if not close by). He owns a Gelato shop on Bromley High Street.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would imagine that Sam believes that he is too good for a succession of relegation battles and I think he has a good point.

I'm not sure there are enough top six clubs to go around for him to get one but there are a few clubs that I would expect to be finishing above Palace next season and maybe he fancies one of those.

Or maybe he's seen their first team shirt for next season and can already hear people laughing at them!
  • Options

He lives in Bromley too.
    He owns the pie , mash and stewed eels shop.

• Options

I believe he lives in Chelsfield (if not close by). He owns a Gelato shop on Bromley High Street.
    Is that where Jazzmins used to be?
  • Options

No. It's not that one. Zola's one is on the high St near the KFC.
  • Options
    Any chance they fancy a gobby Scouse chancer?
  • Options

No. It's not that one. Zola's one is on the high St near the KFC.
    Unico. With grey frontage.
  • Options
    Now on sky sports. Big Sam has asked to leave palarce.
    Whatever you think of him he did keep the pricks up.
    Hopefully the next appointment will take them down
  • Options

He lives in Bromley too.
    Ha, Ok that explains exactly why he is in the area. Am surprised thought he would have a base in the posh West London. Makes you wonder how he stumbled on Bromley. No disrespect to Bromley I used to live in Bickley.
  • Options
    On talk sport tonight they were suggesting the walk out is over not signing Defoe.