Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD STATEMENT: assemble at 11am for major demo prior to last game v Swindon (Sunday, April 30th)

Comments

• Options

Will the Fanackapans be there ?

Is the Pope Catholic ?

We have seats in the West Lower as per my birthday "present" from our club......so I'll be up close & personal with Katrien.

Like FF, I have my birthday "present" from the club, so our whole gang will be there.
    The 'gang' is increasing ..... two more are on board.
  • Options

I look forward to be referred to as a bovril swigging c*** again...

I love this - what a slur!
  • Options
    343 miles and my first home match of the season count me in
  • Options

with all due respect i dont class our issues the same as swindons, swindon have just been a poor side what has happened to us has been deliberately done by mismanagement and some prick playing football manager with our club. im sorry if those protesting upset the fans that want to enjoy there day out, but enough warning has been given that there will be protests, personally Dont see how you can call yourself a Charlton fan and support what hes doing to it, dont get me wrong i understand people buying season tickets it your choice but for 1 game be loud and make your voices heard, this really could be the final push/goodbye to Roland and his crew.

Haters going to hate, the main voices against the protests are people with a grudge against certain people and I for one liked the statement of facts in the last 'Voice of the Valley'.
  • Options
    Unless he sells likely to be my last game for a while. So I truely hope we give them something to remember!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Will the Fanackapans be there ?

Is the Pope Catholic ?

We have seats in the West Lower as per my birthday "present" from our club......so I'll be up close & personal with Katrien.

Like FF, I have my birthday "present" from the club, so our whole gang will be there.
    The 'gang' is increasing ..... two more are on board.
    Great!
  • Options
    Do you have the number for the girl on the right by any chance?
  • Options
    No, you'll have to ask the guy on the bench on the left. I believe he does.
  • Options
    Bummer.
  • Options

Bummer.

is he ?
  • Options

Bummer.

He did!
  • Options
    If Swindon have a sniff of staying up assume they are likely to get more tickets in the upper and lower West like Bournemouth got 2 years ago?

Won't be there but hope the protests are more original than throwing stuff on the pitch, so 2016...

• Options

If Swindon have a sniff of staying up assume they are likely to get more tickets in the upper and lower West like Bournemouth got 2 years ago?

Won't be there but hope the protests are more original than throwing stuff on the pitch, so 2016...

Police don't expect more than 1,200 Swindon even if it's possible for them to stay up.
  • Options

Police don't expect more than 1,200 Swindon even if it's possible for them to stay up.
    The disaffected meet the disenfranchised! Football is a sorry mess in England!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

with all due respect i dont class our issues the same as swindons, swindon have just been a poor side what has happened to us has been deliberately done by mismanagement and some prick playing football manager with our club. im sorry if those protesting upset the fans that want to enjoy there day out, but enough warning has been given that there will be protests, personally Dont see how you can call yourself a Charlton fan and support what hes doing to it, dont get me wrong i understand people buying season tickets it your choice but for 1 game be loud and make your voices heard, this really could be the final push/goodbye to Roland and his crew.

Roland won't even be there on saturday. Why should he care?
  • Options
    I just hope everyone behaves themselves and shows the public what true fans we are. I also hope no idiots bring flares into the ground as we can do without them and the people who bring them!
  • Options

I just hope everyone behaves themselves and shows the public what true fans we are. I also hope no idiots bring flares into the ground as we can do without them and the people who bring them!

well someone has to break the news to Disco Stu he's not wanted at the Valley anymore
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Have removed a number of posts this morning. This thread is for discussing the protests planned for next Saturday and (hopefully) rally support. I don't know what's being said elsewhere and we've tried being consistent in saying that, so please respect that as we have absolutely zero interest getting caught up in forum spats. Ta

Apologies. Posting without thinking.
  • Options

Have removed a number of posts this morning. This thread is for discussing the protests planned for next Saturday and (hopefully) rally support. I don't know what's being said elsewhere and we've tried being consistent in saying that, so please respect that as we have absolutely zero interest getting caught up in forum spats. Ta

Mea culpa.

( From the toothless, gobshite old cow from Wadhurst :wink: )

• Options

Mea culpa.

( From the toothless, gobshite old cow from Wadhurst :wink: )

You ain't that bad fanny: )
  • Options
    I assume if the sale is announced before this match, the CARD protest would be called off. Or even better, turned into a celebration.